• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The Armed Attorneys

...Also do the same with those gay ass AR and Glock accessories...

proxy-image (7).jpeg

proxy-image (8).jpeg

I don't have any of those signs mainly because they tend to have a "I live in a trailer park" vibe to them.
And, just like open carry, tend to make you stick out.

If I were an angry moron and went into a place to create havoc, the first person I'd harvest would be the open carry guy.

View attachment 7749515
The only hat I’ve ever received compliments on.

No doubt that is a classy hat. When morbidly obese and predatory late teen Reddit/Discord mods wear these in an attempt to seduce random women in a parody of the old school gentlemen, it becomes a new level of WTF... These creeps ruined that hat's traditional reputation.

yep, let's not offend anyone with signs or language
...you do realize this has 0 to do with "offending" anyone...and everything to do with "not giving ammo to prosecutors when you have to use your weapon to defend yourself because they will use your fucking survivors will be shot again sign against you in court" ....

...you do realize this has 0 to do with "offending" anyone...and everything to do with "not giving ammo to prosecutors when you have to use your weapon to defend yourself because they will use your fucking survivors will be shot again sign against you in court" ....
if i lived in a liberal state, i'd worry about it. I don't

Reactions: The D
well I thought of putting up neon signs that remind trespassers that where they are going is not there property and they are not welcome , but as a sign will not stop someone by shooting them why endure the extra expense of a powered sign when paper does the same thing besides dogs only nibble a bit and bullets only kill once .

I get the premise of the video and this thread, but,,,, how long are 'we' going to let 'them' continue to control/re-define the dialogue of what is acceptable speech and what is not-acceptable speech?

Maybe, just maybe, it's time that (the ubiquitous) "they" slow down/reign in on their offendedness and dial it ALL back a notch.

I get the premise of the video and this thread, but,,,, how long are 'we' going to let 'them' continue to control/re-define the dialogue of what is acceptable speech and what is not-acceptable speech?

Maybe, just maybe, it's time that (the ubiquitous) "they" slow down/reign in on their offendedness and dial it ALL back a notch.
right on

That murderer should be rotting in prison getting ass and face fucked by the biggest blackest inmate housed!
Stop deflecting your fantasies on others 🤣

If I were an angry moron and went into a place to create havoc, the first person I'd harvest would be the open carry guy.
When I see an open carry guy in public I tend to move away from them, I figure that when it starts going down they are going to be the first target.

I see you're from Virginia.

Here in the currently free state of Arizona we see things differently.

I haven't been "harvested" in the last 40 years.

Gutless morons who fear "harvesting" are probably why it seems unusual to folks in slave states with leftist black-face governors.

Seems to me that the solution, to your fear of being "that one guy", would be if half or more than half of the law abiding population exercised the rights we hold to be self-evident as well as those enumerated?

Not to worry though, we're pullin' for ya.

We're all in this together, maybe someday soon it won't be uncommon for kids to take guns to schools again, like when I grew up in Pennsylvania and we were engaging in lawful firearms related pursuit.

Things change, it's a long road ahead.

that AR became a point of contention for Officer Phil Brailsford.

FFSYVikMkCOAvbz-1600x900-noPad.jpg

fucking retarded thing to have on a weapon.....even more retarded to keep on a Duty weapon.
I think the fact that this shit eating scumbag criminal murdered someone begging for their life.......

....... and then cheated the tax-payers out of a lifetime of pension payments

might be the real problem here.

The concept that this piece of shit had a problem because of words on the cover of his duty rifle imply that you've never watched the body-cam video if you could even remotely condone this scumbag who brought shame on the badge.

Then cheated to get his pension ........

....because being a vile piece of human garbage gave him PTSD.

An Arizona cop acquitted of murder in 2017 for killing a man crawling on his knees, begging for his life, in a hotel hallway, was temporarily rehired by the city he worked for so that he could claim a disability pension and file for a medical retirement that will pay him more than $2,500 a month for the rest of his life.

Brailsford appealed his termination. Later in 2018, he signed an agreement with the Mesa City Manager’s Office. The agreement, obtained by ABC15, included that Brailsford would be rehired temporarily to allow him to apply for an accidental disability pension and medical retirement. The terms prevented Brailsford from performing any job duties or getting paid during the period of reemployment.

ETA - Read the attached Settlement Agreement:
(link above)

Attachments

• settlement-and-release-agreement-brailsford-00285866xc14de55832.pdf
    515.2 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

Gutless morons who fear "harvesting" are probably why it seems unusual to folks in slave states with leftist black-face governors.

Seems to me that the solution, to your fear of being "that one guy", would be if half or more than half of the law abiding population exercised the rights we hold to be self-evident as well as those enumerated?

We're all in this together, maybe someday soon it won't be uncommon for kids to take guns to schools again, like when I grew up in Pennsylvania and we were engaging in lawful firearms related pursuit.

That was an exceptionally moronic post that completely mis interpreted what I said..

I said NOTHING about your right to open carry. Its as legal here as it is in Arizona. My point is why draw attention to yourself when concealed carry is just as viable and could likely give you an edge.

Up your reading comprehension.

When I see an open carry guy in public I tend to move away from them, I figure that when it starts going down they are going to be the first target.
Exactly my point. Dim Out apparently isnt able to grasp that simple point. Thats fine, while he's being a target I get away or get off some rounds. He's dead because he's arrogant, Im alive because I can think. Win/win.

that AR became a point of contention for Officer Phil Brailsford.

FFSYVikMkCOAvbz-1600x900-noPad.jpg

fucking retarded thing to have on a weapon.....even more retarded to keep on a Duty weapon.
Would it be less incriminating if it said, “YOUR FUCKED” ?

• Haha
Reactions: Fig
Would it be less incriminating if it said, “YOUR FUCKED” ?
Side track but maybe useful; my insurance agent informed me that it was a good idea to put a "dog on premises" sign on my gate. He also said don't put up anything that said "beware" or "danger"; because that could be used in court to indicate that I knew my dog was likely to bite. We carry to be prepared. We should think how things will look in court to be prepared.

Here ya go, Dim.

We hate to be judged by things we find amusing, especially since they are meaningless. Libtards rock all sorts of crazzy bumperstickers and are never judged for their insanity….. I don’t have anything that states my hobbies, interests or weaponry i may or may not have, as a matter of fact i have 2 huge drawers of stickers that will likely never be used.

Reactions: Sean the Nailer
That was an exceptionally moronic post that completely mis interpreted what I said..

I said NOTHING about your right to open carry. Its as legal here as it is in Arizona. My point is why draw attention to yourself when concealed carry is just as viable and could likely give you an edge.

Up your reading comprehension.
Sorry I wasn't clear.

You're a fucking idiot. ;)

I was trying to be nice.

Wow, an expert like this agrees with you imbeciles.......

.......my mind is totally changed. :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::D:p:ROFLMAO:

I guess I better get me some weed too......

.......that'll really up my game.

You two are fucking retards and you smoke weed to get smarter?

Wow, an expert like this agrees with you imbeciles.......

.......my mind is totally changed. :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::D:p:ROFLMAO:

I guess I better get me some weed too......

.......that'll really up my game.

You two are fucking retards and you smoke weed to get smarter?

He's an entertainer you fuckass, not an instructor. Still, I'd take advice from him before someone like you.

if i lived in a liberal state, i'd worry about it. I don't
Are you going to have this attitude if a carbon copy of mr brailsford comes to your house and politely asks you to surrender your weapons?

10 out of 10 lawyers will agree that when you are on trial for a shooting....the only "acceptable speech" is shutting the fuck up.....

as i said before, this has nothing to do with "offending anyone"....you can be as offensive as you want.

this has to do with making your lawyers job easier by not having to explain stupid shit away....

if you think the prosecution isnt going to bring up your "survivors will be shot again" sign....ive got news for you....

and while that absolutely doesnt effect the facts of the shooting....the jury cannot unsee that.....and it forms biases in their minds, and changes how they interpret evidence.....

is that how is should be?.....no, juries should evaluate facts.

is that how it is?.....you bet your ass thats how it is, unfortunately.

god help you if your shoot wasnt 100% clean.....god help you if the perp fell as you were shooting him and he has a bullet in his back.....how will that "survivors will be shot again" sign look then?

what you want to do is reduce variables that your lawyer will have to explain away, because the more time they have to spend arguing stupid novelty signs away, is less time they have to poke holes in the prosecutions case.

i dont care how "red" your county is....the left wing media has no boundaries....are you going to put your faith in the DA to not bow to leftist mobs?....the juries?.....i mean, you do you.....but i know where im putting my money at.

Last edited:
@mcameron
I agree with you. You're not wrong. What you're saying is 100% accurate and factual.

My only point was, morally, the whole concept of what you're saying is WRONG. It SHOULD NOT be that way. There was a time when this continent had Freedom. The type of Freedom that our ancestors built/fought-for.

THAT is what makes me mad. "political correctness" around 30 years ago, is what led us to this diseased society full of "broken-brained" individual entities. I hesitate to call them "people'.

If this is how far down we've come in the past 30 years, just think of how bad it will be 20 years from now. And as long as "we" continue to accept and condone this drivel, then more and more of this drivel will be commonplace.

I'm sure we all agree that it's "going to get a lot worse, before it gets better". The question is,,,, how much 'worse' are "we, the people" going to let it get?

That is a question, not a challenge.

---and I say "broken-brained" simply because the term "mental illness" just doesn't cover it, AND, there are many out there that actually have one mental illness or another that they have NO control of. There's a huge difference.

Reactions: ...
yep, let's not offend anyone with signs or language
I think you missed the obvious point.....nobody cares about offending people with these signs....until they are the police, prosecutors, and jury after you shoot someone.

But hey.....go for it. It will make the news articles of your trial so much more interesting.

Arizona, youre bragging on AZ? ? Here's your Arizona, folks.

Arizona university students demand ... - Sioux County Radio

https://siouxcountyradio.com › News

3 hours ago — Arizona university students demand administration to 'withdraw' Kyle Rittenhouse: 'killer off our campus'. Yesterday, 9:16pm. View Full Story. Share On: ...
You truly are a mongoloid.

Did you read my post about that in Porta John?

You are like a slinky though, push you down a set of stairs and we could all sit and laugh as you do what you do.....

Let's do shitbag John McStain next.

Or how about Mark Kelly, his wife with the hole in her head and the dead baby seal in Ca.?

At least that would be seasonally appropriate. We were pulled off the research on Gabby turning down Pima County Sheriffs security when she got Judge Roll and the little girl killed because she valued their lives less than the Honey Baked Ham Store, in the same shopping center, valued their hams at the time. Honey Baked has two armed security guards to protect both of the hammy doors of the establishment.

But since you're just a little bitch with an utter lack of comprehension of current events and how to connect the dots, maybe not?

How that's relevant to why you two faggots use a video of a pothead gamer to justify your pussification regarding open carry because you're so terrified to go to the grocery store because active shooter.....

....still a mystery. :unsure: