• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The ball don't lie

Gets to prison and meets his new cell mate...
"So whatcha in for bruh?"
"187 muthafucka!!!..."
"No sheeit.....howja do it?"
"I shot the beotch with my gat"
"You shot a chick, why?"
"She beat me at basketball"
Ziiiiippppppp.

But, she must of had a MAGA hat on, no way black on black crime.

But, she must of had a MAGA hat on, no way black on black crime.
If she had been wearing a Maga hat the article would have read like this:

"A Dallas man was forced to kill a violent Trump supporter. "I was afraid for my life, and I couldn't stop her layup game, so I shot the block up". DA says that no charges will be filed in clear self-defense case. 42 rounds were discharged, but there were only 3 innocent toddlers sleeping in their beds injured by the self defense fire, and the Trump supporting violent offender was hit 9 times. The shooter says he is about to start his hooked on phonics tapes again with hopes of getting his GED, and then he will be getting his doctorate in oncology with an emphasis on child cancer cures. His mother went on record to say: "shit, I mean, he cant just be letting bitches dunk on him, he gotta live out here and shit", his father couldn't be reached for comment.

"This was supposed to be a friend of Asia’s," her mother Andrea said. "She’s eaten with the man. She’s fed him, and he turned on her and killed her in a vicious way."

Real reason:
She made a shitty sammich.

This reminds me of cheech and chong

Bassetball jones!