• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s The Basics for a Romance Novel

tfsron

Private
Minuteman
Dec 18, 2003
Louisville, Ky.
The Basics for a Romance Novel

He gazed into my eyes then grasped me firmly, but gently just above my elbow and guided me into a room, his room. Then he quietly closed the door and we were alone.

He approached me soundlessly, from behind, and spoke in a low, deep, reassuring voice close to my ear. "Just relax."

Without another word, he gently reached down and I felt his warm, strong, calloused hands start at my ankles, gently probing, and moving upward along my calves slowly, but steadily. My breath stopped for a moment. I knew that I should be afraid, but somehow I didn't care. His gentle touch was so experienced, positive, and so sure.

When his hands moved up onto my thighs, I gave a slight shudder, and then I partly closed my eyes. My heart was pounding. Then I felt his knowing fingers caress my abdomen, my ribcage. And then, as he cupped my firm, perky breasts in his hands, I inhaled deeply. Probing, searching, knowing what he wanted, he brought his hands to my shoulders, slid them down my tingling spine to my Victoria Secret underwear.

Although I knew nothing about this man, I felt trusting and sexy again. This is a real man, I thought. A man used to taking charge. A man not accustomed to taking `no' for an answer. A man who would tell me what he wanted. A man who would look into my eyes and soul and say:

"Okay, ma'am, you can board your flight now."

Good shooting
Ron