• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The Battle For Holopchi Hill

Sean the Nailer

Sergeant
Minuteman
  • May 20, 2006
    Winnipeg, Mb.
    This country (Ukraine) is where 25% of my ancestors are from. They emigrated from there, to Canada in the area of 1905. I grew up with a LOT of the traditions and heritage and such.

Sad day.

Though I will add that the misinformation is both ridiculous and disheartening. The next question is, seeing as there is "no one watching the world....." (read into that what you will) then who is going to be the next to fall, and to whom?

It has already been spoken of, that Taiwan will fall to the chinese because there's nobody and nothing to hold them back, either. The only thing I'm concerned about here at home (in Canada which is yet dictated via a dilettante) is that we too are probably going to be over-run by Iceland. Thank GOD we've got the Newfie's to defend us.

• Haha
    Reactions: SilentStalkr
    This country (Ukraine) is where 25% of my ancestors are from. They emigrated from there, to Canada in the area of 1905. I grew up with a LOT of the traditions and heritage and such.

Sad day.

Though I will add that the misinformation is both ridiculous and disheartening. The next question is, seeing as there is "no one watching the world....." (read into that what you will) then who is going to be the next to fall, and to whom?

It has already been spoken of, that Taiwan will fall to the chinese because there's nobody and nothing to hold them back, either. The only thing I'm concerned about here at home (in Canada which is yet dictated via a dilettante) is that we too are probably going to be over-run by Iceland. Thank GOD we've got the Newfie's to defend us.
    Well France did just surrender.

Assume Quebec will capitulate in support.

Sirhr