• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater The Beekeeper

softcock

novice judgmental prick
Minuteman
  • Mar 24, 2006
    Oregon
    The Beekeeper / 2024 / Amazon
    If you got a list of your top Action, Revenge Movies ? , You going to put this on your list.
    IT IS .. a Jason Stathom movie. You would expect nothing Less from him, and It delivers a 'well done' , nonstop Action, kill Fest beginning to end, and one of His Best .

Reactions: 1911hombre
    I saw it...
    Prefer the first transporter movie he did.
    Beekeeper seemed a *bit* woke to me, not too much but enough to notice.
    It could be me though if I'm being totally honest.

Haven't heard of it but will have to watch for it to show on the platforms we stream. Finally saw Home Front recently which wasn't bad. Had to love the girl dropping a bully like a bag of turds.

It seems to have been pretty well received
    ya, even 'Rotten Tomatoes' the Audience Score was @ 92% , but what was more interesting was the Critics Score was @ 70%, ..and usually critic score judges his typecast roles ( to say the least ) a little harshly. ..LOL
    I went into the movie last night with a, Ho Hum take-it, or leave-it attitude . I left laughing and feel good attitude .

Reactions: 101st
    Saw it the other night with the wifey who hates shoot em ups with no meaning. She liked this one so it must be good LOL!

My Mom saw this the other day and told me she wants to be the Bee Keeper for real with all the BS going on in the country... she's 5'4 and 130lbs... no, I haven't seen the movie yet😂