• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The Best Gunbroker Auction

That brick is in NRA “poor” condition. I can’t believe he’s asking $.99! In fact, that’s the worst brick I’ve ever seen in GB. I have a half dozen bricks in my safe that have sharp edges, a factory new, red brick color that you would be much more proud to own than that lump of shit that barely looks like a brick. I’ll sell one to you for $3. Seriously. What is that guy thinking?

Last edited:
Reactions: KZP
What caliber is that brick ? I have one that is simular but shorter . It's registered as an SPB ( Special Purpose Brick. ) .

That brick is in NRA “poor” condition. I can’t believe he’s asking $.99! In fact, that’s the worst brick I’ve ever seen in GB. I have a half dozen bricks in my safe that have sharp edges, a factory new, red brick color that you would be much more proud to own than that lump of shit that barely looks like a brick. I’ll sell one to you for $3. Seriously. What is that guy thinking?

But obviously, this brick comes with a lot of history. Just look at it. You know it's been used in more than one brick conflict. It's hard to put a price on history.

I have a brick that was used by the SEAL's and I bought from the DRMO.
1529241008142.png

Reactions: jrassy
Watch out for the counterfeit brick market, some are being made out of spec and sold as tier one bricks to those who are unaware.

I bought a brick off google for my ex girlfriend . She had been out of town for a while and told me she wanted me to give her 10 inches and hurt her when she returned. So when she did I fucked her twice and hit her in the face with my brick!

Seems a little to easy for anybody to purchase a brick . We need a conversation on common sense Brick Laws . It's for the Illegal Children .

It’s classified as an NFA item, obviously, because it’s a sawed off brick, affectionately known as a New York alley apple.