• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The Best US judge

Re: The Best US judge

This guy is an angry sick MFer and his wife is just as bad -it was seven years ago but now the daughter has released it the film

the on going beating off his daughter was nothing short of torture -how can a guy like this stay a family court judge ??

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ch'e</div><div class="ubbcode-body">the on going beating off his daughter was nothing short of torture -how can a guy like this stay a family court judge ?? </div></div>

because his fellow judges are like police officers, they cover for each other.

The worst part about this is he is angry/enraged. He is not trying to discipline anyone, he is reacting and actually trying to hurt the person. I got the belt from my dad, but he took no pleasure in it. This guy is a fuck.

It's hard to believe people like this are allowed to be parents.

One way or another, he'll be held accountable...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Peloton</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Give me a belt and 10 minutes alone in a room with this asshole. </div></div>

+1

She was on GMA this morning with her mother talking about how much of a monster he is. The mother is just as much of a monster... Both should be ashamed of themseleves and I'm glad their exposed, and I hope their lives are a living hell.

I'm all about belting a child if they need discipline, but this was just abuse. Down to the way he talked to her. It would break my heart to have to make my daughter cry, he enjoyed what he was doing.

These people aren't in jail why...?

Oh, that's right the double standard and corruption that is alive and well here.

Well for one reason they're not in jail is because the statute of limitations is 5 years on assault. This man's life will never be the same now. Karma's a bitch.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">William Adams has been receiving threatening phone calls and faxes at the courthouse since the video went online, Aransas County Sheriff Bill Mills said. The AP reports the judge was seen leaving town with luggage and shotguns.</div></div>

Link to the daughter speaking on TV:
http://www.mlive.com/news/grand-rapids/index.ssf/2011/11/law_talk_video_of_texas_judge.html

I figured the statute of limitations would let him skate on any charges, and I'll bet that's the case. As for his career... I'm betting he's screwed, which is as it should be.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well for one reason they're not in jail is because the statute of limitations is 5 years on assault. This man's life will never be the same now. Karma's a bitch. </div></div>

I just read that she waited seven years to post this video!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well for one reason they're not in jail is because the statute of limitations is 5 years on assault. This man's life will never be the same now. Karma's a bitch. </div></div>

I did not know there could be a statue of limitations for criminal laws broken. Statue of limitations usually only apply to civil suits. There is enough evidence that she wouldn't even have to take out the warrant. I imagine she was scared to do so, being a child. This is not assault, it is child abuse! LE or DA could and should prosecute.

She should still have 7 years or so from the time she became an adult, for a civil suit. I am pretty sure there is some emotional damage done due to her terrible parents.

"I didn't get my lick in! Lay back on that bed!"

Sick fuck. My father hit me with the belt a few times, but he never enjoyed it and never left and came back for more.

I used to get a few stripes from the jug cord from both Mom and Dad but never a "repeated attack" like this guy does and with Mom telling the poor child to take it like an adult .
The really scarey part of this is that he sits and judges others yet holds a veiw his actions were of loving chastisment and not of violence against a child .
In NZ now the leftys have taken it so far one cannot even lay a finger on the child without the potentual for arrest !!

I like the way you guys think about having him in a room with a belt for 10 minutes.

Something tells me this child beating bad-ass is shitting himself right now, as he was last seen leaving town with his girlfriend and firearms.

Since he's an elected judge (vs. appointed), his career is over.

He hasn't hit bottom yet, but it's only a matter of time.

UPDATE:

The news is reporting that he is no longer a judge and hasn't been for some time now.

If I had been found guilty in his court on any charge I would be filing for an appeal right away...

'and if my spouse did this to my kid, she wouldn't wake up and I would expect the same if I did this to my kid or any kid for that matter.

Id say the release of this video is going to do a couple things for him.

1) He will be done as a judge, they will make him resign as a result of public outrage.

2) He will get his ass beat by some angry parents and then know how it feels.

3) He will assault his "girlfriend" and then end up in the pokey to be "assaulted" by Tyrone and Cleetus Judd.