• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The Beto train wreck continues. Served baby poop to his wife telling her it is 'avocado'.

Blue Sky Country

Urban Cowboy
Minuteman
  • You simply cannot make this shit up. All puns intended. Just going to leave this and the snippets here.

Those are some fine, respectable, morally superior and mentally stable folks we are dealing with...

Source:

----------
    ...on Democratic presidential candidate Beto O'Rourke documented multiple instances of highly disturbing behavior from the failed Senate candidate, including eating dirt and taking poop from his kid's diaper and putting it into a bowl and telling his wife that it was an avocado.
    ----------
    Buried deep in the article was a paragraph that documented his "'Psycho'-style scares in the shower," and another bizarre incident from their marriage. The Post reports:

One time, according to a friend, Beto collected an especially verdant turd from one of their kids’ diapers and put it in a bowl, telling Amy it was avocado.
    ----------
    The Post also documented how Beto dealt with his loss to Cruz last year in the Texas Senate race, noting that he was "more prone to higher highs and lower lows" than his wife. The Post adds:

In January, Beto hit the road, much as his father had done before him, and drew energy from the people he met, and — on one stop in New Mexico he didn’t write about in his blog — by eating New Mexican dirt said to have regenerative powers. (He brought some home for the family to eat, too.)
    ----------
    "One day, as I was driving home from work, I noticed two children crossing the street," O'Rourke wrote. "They were happy, happy to be free from their troubles…. This happiness was mine by right. I had earned it in my dreams."
    "As I neared the young ones, I put all my weight on my right foot, keeping the accelerator pedal on the floor until I heard the crashing of the two children on the hood, and then the sharp cry of pain from one of the two," O'Rourke continued. "I was so fascinated for a moment, that when after I had stopped my vehicle, I just sat in a daze, sweet visions filling my head."
    ----------

Reactions: diverdon
    The only reason they are putting all this out now is to give the Democratic Nomination to someone the feel will be more electable. Should this nitwit somehow back into the nomination they will sort all this into what can be denied and what they have to normalize.

Sick motherfucker is absolutely perfect for their plans for this country.
    They just do not want to have to try to sell him to middle America. I'm pretty sure they will find him a place somewhere. Just imagine him at the head Joe Bidens revitalized DHS with newly federalized local policing. His wife won't be the only one eating his shit.

They just do not want to have to try to sell him to middle America. I'm pretty sure they will find him a place somewhere. Just imagine him at the head Joe Bidens revitalized DHS with newly federalized local policing. His wife won't be the only one eating his shit.

Exactly. Oh he ain't going to the white house, but he is definitely moving on up. He has the face they can sell to the retards.

The only reason they are putting all this out now is to give the Democratic Nomination to someone the feel will be more electable. Should this nitwit somehow back into the nomination they will sort all this into what can be denied and what they have to normalize.

And all of this is not newly uncovered either. Some leftist news agency had this info long beforehand, and agreed to keep it hush hush until 'after the Senate elections'.

Reactions: lash and diverdon
    Why do most gravitate to mentally unstable characters like a moth to light ? Politicians seem wacked and dumb but they are coy and they know who they are dealing with. Each one of them know that they can convince millions to take a long walk off a very short pier, why can these people see that ?

I would not be surprised to find out he has a " Chappaquiddick " type incident in his past.
    I would. Teddy got drunk had an accident was frightened and drunk so he thought perhaps he could hide it. After talking to his handlers they had just swept it under the rug. However much Teddy should never have held public office again, I think that if Teddy could get that day back he would have put that girl in a cab. If Beto killed anyone he did it deliberately and he did it because he thought it was fun, and he knows he can get away with it because he is smarter than anyone else.

I would. Teddy got drunk had an accident was frightened and drunk so he thought perhaps he could hide it. After talking to his handlers they had just swept it under the rug. However much Teddy should never have held public office again, I think that if Teddy could get that day back he would have put that girl in a cab. If Beto killed anyone he did it deliberately and he did it because he thought it was fun, and he knows he can get away with it because he is smarter than anyone else.

I have to agree about Beto. definetly a sick puppy.

I believe if Ted had a conscience, he would have come clean.

ah yes....the Chappaquiddick swimmer. The best thing about him was......outliving him. Fuck him. And i will be celebrating the day when schumer, bill, hillary, pelosi, and feinstein feed the worms. It’d be nice if they were brought to justice, but i have seen far too much corruption to hold out hope that they’ll get what they deserve...in this world anyway.

As for beto.....and the rest of these up-and-comers.....the old guard thought they could harness them and use them. They are finding out that the new blood is all too willing to devour them just as fast as anyone else. What a shitshow.

He's actually asking people at his campaign stops for policy ideas! What kind of person supports a candidate that doesn't know what he stands for? This clown walks around flapping his arms like a chicken trying to fly and people throw money at him!

He's actually asking people at his campaign stops for policy ideas! What kind of person supports a candidate that doesn't know what he stands for? This clown walks around flapping his arms like a chicken trying to fly and people throw money at him!

???

Are you saying an elected individual should have all the answers? No feedback from the People necessary?

???

Are you saying an elected individual should have all the answers? No feedback from the People necessary?
    LOL

I'm saying someone running for the highest office in the land should have an idea about what he or she stands for. He's not asking about their concerns, he's asking for policy ideas. I.E. , whether or not to be pro or con for a given topic.

LOL

I'm saying someone running for the highest office in the land should have an idea about what he or she stands for. He's not asking about their concerns, he's asking for policy ideas. I.E. , whether or not to be pro or con for a given topic.

Oh yeah, that faggot is running for president, isn't he?

Damnit... I'm sorry TX is associated with that POS.

Reactions: cornhusker86
    Sorry fuck couldn't let Trump come to Ohio today and talk to GM and the union alone.
    No,this douche comes to Lordstown while Trump is in Lima and tells the union they did good.
    Oh,and my people are going to be union too
    and
    I'm paying $15 an hour
    and
    I'm
    and
    I'm

Kennedy did exactly what J EDGAR HOOVER wanted him to do.
    The only thing that they did find that was truthful was how fast the car was going.
    They estimated the car had to be doing at least 90 mph to create enough force to blow them panties off and put them in the glove box.

Hmmm, where you at Big Country?

I know a guy in basic that ate a turd for a pile of cash. He spit most out but he chawed it up real good first. I won't mention the unit he went to for sake of not fucking up the crayon debate, permanently.

• Wow
    Reactions: Blue Sky Country
    That guy is a vote fag/queer. The turd he planted has a better chance of being elected. Maybe we'll get lucky an one of nancys inked up home boys will hook his ass up, only by accident of course.

His motto is will swallow for votes,...

you ask me, just being at benning is like eating shit. so it isnt a real big leap....i suppose. still, i’ll pass. worst thing i did there was get caught sneaking ice cream bars out of the chow hall at airborne school....fucking blackhats loaded me up with 3 cases of ice cream and sent me packing. everyone got to have ice cream for breakfast that day.