• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The Biden Plan to End Our Gun Violence Epidemic

Man, I read through some of that and the BS was so thick I had to quit. Just outright lies and plain old misdirection and crap.

Reactions: Aries256 and Doc68
It's almost unimaginable that anyone who owns any gun, or even values individual freedoms, could possibly vote for Biden. He's pretty much saying he will take your firearms. I guess that's why I'm puzzled by some members here who seem to support Biden.

I like where it says the background check system is kept guns out of the hands of 3 million criminals... LOL. No, those three million people that were denied legal purchase of a firearm simply stole them or purchase them illegally in the black market. The background check is done nothing to curb violence dot-dot. But let's not confuse the issue with facts

Federal law prevents hunters from hunting migratory game birds with more than three shells in their shotgun. That means our federal law does more to protect ducks than children. It’s wrong. Joe Biden will enact legislation to once again ban assault weapons.

End the online sale of firearms and ammunitions. Biden will enact legislation to prohibit all online sales of firearms, ammunition, kits, and gun parts.

Put America on the path to ensuring that 100% of firearms sold in America are smart guns. Today, we have the technology to allow only authorized users to fire a gun. For example, existing smart gun technology requires a fingerprint match before use.

Couple of highlights...................

Man, I read through some of that and the BS was so thick I had to quit. Just outright lies and plain old misdirection and crap.
But the uninformed masses eat it up like its candy

Reactions: Lesch
Out of curiosity has a nominated presidential candidate ever run on such a batshit insane gun policy platform? Honest question because I need to know how many surplus boats I may need to purchase in case a number of them sink.

I hear a lot of bullshit from libs like "Obama said he would take all the guns and didn't do anything.", but I don't remember this level of anti-2A rhetoric from Obama prior to 2008.

This also seems like a bad choice of hill to die on for Biden given that 2020 has vastly exceeded all-time gun purchasing records for new owners as far as I know. Can't imagine they will all be in a hurry (although some undoubtedly will) to turn over their new property for zero compensation.

It's almost unimaginable that anyone who owns any gun, or even values individual freedoms, could possibly vote for Biden. He's pretty much saying he will take your firearms. I guess that's why I'm puzzled by some members here who seem to support Biden.
We get two choices - it's a binary choice. Either we vote for Trump and support Fascism or we vote for Biden and vote to be disarmed in the face of Fascism. We are fucked either Way. Better to ask one's self how and why we came to this. Or, just close yer eyes and vote for one piece of shit or the other piece of shit. Like Blue? Go for it...he's gonna fuck ya. A disarmed America is no longer a Constitutional Republic and will be destroyed.

Like Red? He's fucking ya right now. Choose wisely as yer fucked either Way. Trump wants to be President forever and is hacking the election process to make sure we are to become The Fascist States of America. Sorry - The Republic has failed. Cue the Dissolution and Reformation.

What a hoot. Build more ammo of you can find components.

VooDoo

Last edited:
somewhat ironically, you are all only subjected to my bullshit because i was afraid these restrictions would come to pass for real.
because my only real justification was "fuck you", i decided to get something that could really reach out and piss them off.
/and then i had to learn how to use it and what equipment might work best...

We get two choices - it's a binary choice. Either we vote for Trump and support Fascism or we vote for Biden and vote to be disarmed in the face of Fascism. We are fucked either Way. Better to ask one's self how and why we came to this. Or, just close yer eyes and vote for one piece of shit or the other piece of shit. Like Blue? Go for it...he's gonna fuck ya. A disarmed America is no longer a Constitutional Republic and will be destroyed.

Like Red? He's fucking ya right now. Choose wisely as yer fucked either Way. Trump wants to be President forever and is hacking the election process to make sure we are to become The Fascist States of America. Sorry - The Republic has failed. Cue the Dissolution and Reformation.

What a hoot. Build more ammo of you can find components.

VooDoo
Well, actually, that's a really easy choice. I vote to keep the guns. As long as we vote to do that, we can sort out any other problems.

Reactions: Jigstick
I think we need to stay armed - no question about that. I also think we need to reform American Government and fix it (like Trump Promised) but that's *not* going to happen. The Republic is failing. I sincerely doubt we are going to solve/sort out any other problems.

I might be wrong. I don't think so. I'm disenfranchised and had it. Lied to by all Politicians and lost my job due to Covid...watching my retirement go down the tubes while Trump disassembles Social Security, I see starvation and losing my home/living on the street in my future with Trump wanting to send me to a "Camp" to keep me from defecating wherever I can and making a scene and The Blue Franchise disarming me so that when the Fascists come to load me up I have spit and sharp words to hurl instead of serious defense.

I'm fucked. And so are you. Vote Red, Vote Blue, they are all gonna liquidate you. And you, and You, and You, and You....

VooDoo

Reactions: madppcs
y'all saw what happened here in virginia when all us gun guys didn't get out and vote last year. don't let that happen state-wide and nationally come november!

y'all saw what happened here in virginia when all us gun guys didn't get out and vote last year. don't let that happen state-wide and nationally come november!
Man I feel sorry for you I would watch that Virginia shit show everyday on the news just thinking what if I lived there!

Dems are saying the EXACT same thing in Wisconsin, Pennsylvania and Michigan.

I like where it says the background check system is kept guns out of the hands of 3 million criminals... LOL. No, those three million people that were denied legal purchase of a firearm simply stole them or purchase them illegally in the black market. The background check is done nothing to curb violence dot-dot. But let's not confuse the issue with facts
Background checks are what fat white girlfriends with no felony convictions are for.

Last edited:
I hear a lot of bullshit from libs like "Obama said he would take all the guns and didn't do anything.", but I don't remember this level of anti-2A rhetoric from Obama prior to 2008.

Obama was all about it and would have done it in a heartbeat if he could have pulled it off. He stepped up and tiptoed the line as closely as he could following Newtown and other incidents but didn't have the political capital to get it done. There was too much pushback.

Look at the nitwit up north who just unilaterally banned types of firearms without any kind of mandate, then waited for the Canuckian pushback - which didn't come.

A few more years and we may be in that position here in the heartland - some states already are.

If Biden takes the Presidency, there's going to be some mighty busy beavers between election night and the inauguration. Either acquiring or disposing, depending on one's situation or point of view. I'll probably go completely off the grid along with going totally out of my mind. But hey, I had a pretty good run in this thing called life.
I've watched helplessly this progression to Marxism in my whole adult life, starting in the early sixties and was hoping it wouldn't come to a head until after I croaked. No such luck. If folks would have looked at long term trends vs day to day bullshit thrown at us constantly we wouldn't be at this crossroad. But I guess that's human nature for some, or most. Now for my second morning nap.

Drove through Newark and Middletown Delaware and saw 5 total Biden signs. Even his home state isn’t buying his BS.
3DF54DED-AB21-4976-9694-A890663700CB.png

I’m voting for Biden I just feel like cutting my own balls off and being confused on what bathroom to use and I’m pretty sure that party will accept me. Oh and give me free shit

Federal law prevents hunters from hunting migratory game birds with more than three shells in their shotgun. That means our federal law does more to protect ducks than children. It’s wrong.”

Because there is no federal law about shooting people with a single bullet!

“fugitive from justice” loophole

I guess I wont be able to buy a gun until I pay that speeding ticket I got driving through New York 3 years ago. Never bothered paying cause didnt see the need to go back to that hell hole.

"End the online sale of firearms and ammunitions. Biden will enact legislation to prohibit all online sales of firearms, ammunition, kits, and gun parts."

Makes sense coming from a guy that still uses a record player

"End the online sale of firearms and ammunitions. Biden will enact legislation to prohibit all online sales of firearms, ammunition, kits, and gun parts."

Makes sense coming from a guy that still uses a record player
you don't turn on the record player at night?

Incentivize state “extreme risk” laws. Extreme risk laws, also called “red flag” laws, enable family members or law enforcement officials to temporarily remove an individual’s access to firearms when that individual is in crisis and poses a danger to themselves or others.

These type of witch-hunting rules worked out well for the Nazis. Why not?

" Biden supports legislation holding adults criminally and civilly liable for directly or negligently giving a minor access to a firearm, regardless of whether the minor actually gains possession of the firearm. "

Cue in Tom Cruise Minority Report...

" Biden will direct the FBI to set up a process to ensure timely notification of denials to state and local law enforcement, and he’ll support legislation to codify this process. This empowers law enforcement to follow up and ensure prohibited persons do not attempt to acquire firearms through other means. "

follow up huh? .....Also defund the police!

I'm more of an A-Track guy, trying to stay current with the times!
when i had just got my driver's license, my dad let me drive about 5 hrs up to Bass Lake.
when there was no radio stations near enough, i had one 8-track tape.
my dad knew all the words to every song on Elvis Costello's first album by the end of that trip.

Biden is a joke he is playing to the people he believes will elect him. He like anyone running is gonna say anything to win. Even if he wins I don't think he can or would get through 75% or more of what his retarded old ass is talking about.
Trump wants to be king and I do remember him saying (take the guns first and worry about due process later)
We are screwed either way it's gonna be a shit 4 years we all better load up and be ready for the shit storm!

Reactions: ChadChadson
when i had just got my driver's license, my dad let me drive about 5 hrs up to Bass Lake.
when there was no radio stations near enough, i had one 8-track tape.
my dad knew all the words to every song on Elvis Costello's first album by the end of that trip.
One way to show your dad what good music sounds like!

Trump wants to be king and I do remember him saying (take the guns first and worry about due process later)
We are screwed either way it's gonna be a shit 4 years we all better load up and be ready for the shit storm!
Your source?

Reactions: Jumper
“40,000 deaths a year are caused by firearms”

“6 in 10 firearm related deaths are from suicide”

Go to hell

Last edited:
I am genuinely hinging my ideas on what a child molester with late stage dementia tells me to think.

I am voting for Trump because he wants to defeat the Deep State, which is why he filled his cabinet with Deep State people like Mike Pompeo. He is fighting the Military Industrial Complex by increasing military spending and keeping MIC veterans in power.

And on, and on, until the economy collapses in the next 4-12 months, States Balkanize, Marxists rise to power, all the cops quit or get fired, and all media censorship only worses. Something about us needing to wear masks the whole time, too...