• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The big (rotten) apple

Mayor De BlowsYouAlot has chosen to operate the city under an acceptable predetermined amount of murders by defunding NYPD . So the Mayor knows that New Yorkers will be murder from his actions except for him and his family which is protected by NYPD which wasn't involved in the defunding.

Emperor of Fucksville screwing the citizens of Fucksville again , ah I like that because they voted for that POS. I know its a cliche but you can't make this shit up if you tried , why do sheep enjoy being fucked all the time ????

I hope it doesn't burn too fast.
Talked to my state senator about two weeks ago. They're introducing a bill in the fall to nominate NYC to be a state, and separate it from the rest of NY. I proposed they sell it to NJ for $1, since there's already a precedent set with Ellis Island. Last thing the rest of us want is for those mental midgets to get two extra federal senators.
If they pursue the sale, then it can burn the second the ink dries on the agreement, and it becomes Phil Murphy's problem.

Fuck em and I apologize to the SH brothers in NY. The sheep in NYC elected this garbage now let them live with it. It won’t change because the idiots in NYC will not take responsibility for how they vote.

Last edited:
Reactions: 338dude
There are solid patriots in NYC like @Blue Sky Country. For him and other patriots I hope things don't get worse in a hurry and they have to shoot their way out.

But it does highlight that some people can't be helped. Leftists see daily carnage and nothing from their elected leaders to stop it. In fact, they see the opposite. Bullshit like "defund the police" and yet they continue to vote these dirtbags in office.

The police should immediately stop providing his security citing lack of funding.

For the life of me I can't understand why the NYPD protects him, SHTF you grab a cup of coffee and a donut because its more important that you go back to your family then De BlowsYouLongTime.

Last edited:
Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Every time (and it ain't often) King Andrew Fuckstick comes into western new york we always hear about it after he's gone. He has about 2 friends up here and one of em has a split personality. They can pull the chain and flush that fucking city for all I care. Not one of em has a clue about the world outside of a cell phone and cable package.

Reactions: Maxwell and Mwalex
everyone everywhere being a dickhead rioting and looting is playing right into the hands of what the elites have planned, control over the masses.

there are idiots all over this rock, no wonder gates talks about depopulation.

who in their right mind would go smash up someone elses property that has nothing to do with anything that these idiots are rioting for.

i wouldn't be surprised if these store owners shoot to kill to protect their property. fuck if some cunt did that to my place i'd make sure the time in jail was worth every fucking bullet that dropped a dumb cunt.

Reactions: Snuby642
Send in more ammo, enough to get it over with.

"Go ahead: Bite the Big Apple. Don't mind the maggots". (Stones)

Reactions: Snuby642
I PCS'd New York shortly after the SAFE act became law. Thank fucking god. That state amd Jersey are in competition to see who can be more retarded. I constantly try to get my in laws to move out of jersey. I refuse to visit there now.

NYC is descending into the abyss of the late 60's and 70's after Lindsey's reign as mayor. The fact is DBlozo is exponentially worse. I grew up in the metro area and remember the decay and violence of the 70's when there was a mass migration out of the city. Parts of the Bronx where my father grew up looked like Berlin after the war. I played in the Metropolitan Ice Hockey Association and traveled throughout the NYC area and most of the rinks were located in rough areas. Nearly all my teammates were from Hell's Kitchen and were a tough bunch of individuals that always had your back. At some arenas we all had to show up at the same time and enter the arena as group so we wouldn't get jumped. Several of the guys would carry the gear bags and the rest would carry the sticks to beat off any shitheads. Abe Stark arena in Coney Island was the worst. My Dad was with the FBI and he was always carrying two pieces and a blackjack in his back pocket. On several occasions he would peel back his coat exposing his piece or slap the blackjack in the palm of his hand if someone decided to get frisky. Its a shame all the progress made under Guiliani is going down the tube under DiBlozo. Left he area in '75 to attend college in NM and never looked back.

When this term expires and he has to step down, his dear Wife waits in the wings...

Speaks Volumes...

The guy is a caricature...

Follow the money..., never spend you own when you can drink your fill at the public tap...

New York was supposed to be better than that, but...; it's New York, the birthplace of machine politics.

I was born in NYC, and I left it because it became an irredeemable rat hole, and I refused to pay that bill.

Last edited: