• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The biggest disadvantage of the CM cartridges...

3cT88V4l.jpg

I would think finding the powder is about the hardest part oh H 4350

In France it's named the 6.5 cretmoire´, which refers to the legendary Cretin Moire´, that strange mirage phenomenon that hovers just behind your head, no matter which way you look, when the sun is at a certain angle.

Had a dude recently ask me what I was shooting.
Told him 6.5 and 6mm Creedmoors. He looked through my spotter and said my groups looked like a BR shooter. Said that the creedmoor has made it so you know who the real shooters are. Said since the damn things were so good, you knew who had fundamentals by the size of their groups because the cartridge variable had been solved.
When I said all boxed ammo, he shook his head and walked back to his savajjjjjj 3 oh hate mumbling.

Who cares. Just shoot ya rifles, not ya mouth.
And yeah, I used to shoot BR.

I think most have figured it out. Several yrs ago I won some stupid cheap brass auctions on gunbroker by searching creedmore.
That's really funny you bring that up I scored my rifle that way.....already a fire sale price was getting no love and picked up the entire rig for peanuts.

Reactions: HolyCity73
The retards will always win, because the misuse of words is moor contagious than Covid19.

Forte, pronounced ˈfȯrt means strength.

Forte, pronounced ˈfȯr-ˌtā means louder.

For-tay has been missused so much that about ten years ago they changed the dictionary to accommodate all the uneducated retards. “Common usage” was the excuse.

A teacher also got fired for printing a lesson plan with the word ”niggardly” which has no etymological relation to the racial slur whatsoever.

Never forget; ignorance will always prevail. That’s why God invented guns.

Last edited:
A teacher also got fired for printing a lesson plan with the word ”niggardly” which has no etymological relation to the racial slur whatsoever.
That one blew my mind the fuck away

Straight outta Idiocracy