• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

"The Blast" balloon shoot

JBauer

Private
Minuteman
Jan 29, 2022
Wichita, Ks
If anyone is interested in a fun but challenging shoot with guaranteed money and great product give aways, take a look at this. 5 different rifle classes, 3 days and a great location. Attached are the rules and the entries are now open. If you have questions you can email us at [email protected] or call Jim 316-259-2581 or Sally, 316-259-2582. We can take up to 140 shooters. You can see a little of what it is like by looking up Varmint Hunters Jamboree on YouTube. The shoot is in May 2022. Jim and Sally Bauer, Vapor Trail Bullets

Attachments

• The Blast 2022 Rules and Regulation.pdf
    460.4 KB · Views: 214
  • The Blast entry form package.pdf
    470.2 KB · Views: 145
We have added sighter periods to the end of competition each day and 1 hour sighter period each morning. We also moved Factory class to Friday and Tactical to Saturday. 22 and Factory on Friday, Tactical and AR on Saturday, and unlimited on Sunday.

Sounds like lots of fun...at my age, fun shoots like this are all I would be interested in....but you are like 1k miles away so... :cool:

Just finished one of the trophies for "The Blast". The 6 Champion trophies are 14" x 21" and 2nd through 5th are 12 1/2" x 18 1/2". All that is needed are the placing plates.

Attachments

• The Blast trophy.jpg
    The Blast trophy.jpg
    709.7 KB · Views: 62
There are only a few rooms available in the Lodge, but plenty of shooter slots still available though. If you are undecided and possibly want a room at the lodge, please give us a call with any questions. Things are shaping up to be a great shoot and maybe more importantly, a lot of fun. If you like the shotgun sports there will be sporting clays, trap, skeet and five stand to shoot when the rifles are put up. Hope to see you soon, Jim 316-259-2585 or 316-259-2581

Read thru everything and cannot find if is this a prone shoot? Bag and bipod, bench, sitting?

It is all from benches on a shooting line, using bags, bipods and rest depending on the class of gun. Tactical must have a foldable bipod.

Yes it is. We still have shooters slots open and a few rooms at the Lodge. Let us know if you have any other questions

We still have a few shooter slots available. We will take entries until about 4/15/2022. Come join us. Ask about our discount for active military and police.

We shot a balloon shoot in Columbus Wisconsin a few years back with the same format but I believe just one rifle class. It was a great time and different strategies compared to shooting steel. We did very well and had a Hoot and this event here should be the same, have fun.

oneshot.onehit

We hope to have a lot of fun. We will post results and at some point will post a link to a video a friend is doing for us with drone footage included.

We hope to have a lot of fun. We will post results and at some point will post a link to a video a friend is doing for us with drone footage included.

Do you think it would be a good idea to tell people, in your post, where this actually is?

I finally found out it was at Flint Oak Ranch and only because I saw it buried in the entry form. The only way I know where that is, without looking it up, is because I used to live in Wichita.