• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PRS Talk The Brawl Rifles Only match

MOshooter

Grouchy old bald guy
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 10, 2018
Missouri
Is this a lost brass match?
Thinking of attending while I'm there visiting my snowbird father and don't want to prep high dollar brass to just leave it may on the ground.

I shot it last year for the first time, and we were allowed to pick up our brass. It's an open squadding match which means you don't have a squad, but are allowed to "float" around and go to whatever stage you want. If there were other shooter waiting to shoot, we would leave the brass and come back at a later time to retrieve it. Just make sure you mark your brass with some unique markings.

Thank you!

I always mark my brass but did not want to lose a bunch of 6 Dasher brass.

Any other advice is welcomed regarding this match.

Last edited:
Thank you!

I always mark my brass but did not want to lose a bunch of 6 Dasher brass.

Any other advice is welcomed regarding this match.

RO is badass. Awesome facility.

Someone correct me if I’m wrong on the following info.

RO is a training facility first and their safety rules follow accordingly.

Safety rules at RO are that the mag will be out at start of stage and the mag will be out when moving between obstacles on a stage. At least in club matches. I’m fairly certain this will be for the bigger matches as well.

Also, at least in the club matches, they have a lot of high round count and relatively low time stages.

Those few things combined really throw people off (myself included). So practicing mag drops and changes is probably the biggest thing you can do for an RO match.

Reactions: MOshooter
RO is badass. Awesome facility.

Someone correct me if I’m wrong on the following info.

RO is a training facility first and their safety rules follow accordingly.

Safety rules at RO are that the mag will be out at start of stage and the mag will be out when moving between obstacles on a stage. At least in club matches. I’m fairly certain this will be for the bigger matches as well.

Also, at least in the club matches, they have a lot of high round count and relatively low time stages.

Those few things combined really throw people off (myself included). So practicing mag drops and changes is probably the biggest thing you can do for an RO match.

They do this for national level matches as well. The constant mag "changes" throw a lot of people off.