• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater "The Car Show"

slowkota

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 9, 2010
Eau Claire, Wisconsin
From what i've seen so far... Its what the Top Gear (U.S.) should've been!!!

Still can't hold a candle to the original U.K. version of Top Gear, but its waaaaaay better than Top Gear (U.S.)!!!

Re: "The Car Show"

Sorry, awkwardly hosted by Adam Carrola, I hope is smooths out some, because I love Adam's CarCast Podcast. I could care less what Salley thinks. And who is the snobby better than everyone else writer? The fourth guy, who the hell is he and why should I care? I definitely am not setting the DVR for this, but will catch it if I remember to tune in.

But so far, not even close to Top Gear America, which is still WAY behind Top Gear UK.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: guntard007</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And who is the snobby better than everyone else writer?</div></div>

I'm assuming you're talking about Dan Neil...

He's probably the greatest automotive journalist of all time! Actually honest as fuck, candid, and funny as hell!

He's doesn't give a shit

You're smokin Meth if you think Top Gear US is better... You probably think Sons of guns deserves and Emmy too!

Managed to graze through a few times while surfing channels. Prefacing with the outright admission that I am not a fan of Adam. Actually somewhat better than I expected; reserving judgement pending further review...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: slowkota</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm assuming you're talking about Dan Neil...

He's probably the greatest automotive journalist of all time! Actually honest as fuck, candid, and funny as hell!

You're smokin Meth if you think Top Gear US is better... You probably think Sons of guns deserves and Emmy too! </div></div>

Dan Neil you say. Still never heard of him.

Sorry, don't smoke Meth and I watched 5 minutes of Sons of Guns before I changed the channel. Didn't like it either.

Lets just agree to disagree.

I did not catch last nights episode. I decided to go sing karaoke instead, as I find people murdering music more appealing to my ears that The Car Show.

Just watched episode 1, wont be watching episode 2.

maybe if there was another main host id like it more, but adam carolla drives me nuts.