• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

the CEO says we’re all racist

myronman3

deez nuts
Minuteman
Mar 24, 2017
Ft. Benning School for Wayward Boys
the company i have worked for since 1996 sent out an email that i read today. essentially, he says we are all racist to to our action or inaction; no matter out intentional. **edit....i worked for them since 2000 as they bought the area from the previous company i started with. **

i am so damn tired of being hit with this garbage at every angle i can not even begin to express it with words. like others have said here to LEO’s, i am hostage to my retirement fund. i have 3 more years until i can bail; even though i’d like to work there until i hit my 30 year mark; which would be 7 years from now. after reading that garbage today; i’m wondering if i’ll make it to the 3 year mark.

stay frosty out there.

You're not the only one. We got hit with the same message last week in our monthly company update. A few of my fellow co-workers and I talked amongst ourselves about how stupid it was to legitimize this "movement." Then I had to listen to my pastor say the same crap that following Sunday. I'm truly sick of being told I (along with my innocent 2 year old daughter) am inherently racist for being not-black. Oh but this must be my privilege fighting back...

I'm just sitting here waiting for the reparations and re-education camps to start rolling out.

You're not the only one. We got hit with the same message last week in our monthly company update. A few of my fellow co-workers and I talked amongst ourselves about how stupid it was to legitimize this "movement." Then I had to listen to my pastor say the same crap that following Sunday. I'm truly sick of being told I (along with my innocent 2 year old daughter) am inherently racist for being not-black. Oh but this must be my privilege fighting back...

I'm just sitting here waiting for the reparations and re-education camps to start rolling out.
The deacons didn't drag his ass out the door by his heels?

the company i have worked for since 1996 sent out an email that i read today. essentially, he says we are all racist to to our action or inaction; no matter out intentional. **edit....i worked for them since 2000 as they bought the area from the previous company i started with. **

i am so damn tired of being hit with this garbage at every angle i can not even begin to express it with words. like others have said here to LEO’s, i am hostage to my retirement fund. i have 3 more years until i can bail; even though i’d like to work there until i hit my 30 year mark; which would be 7 years from now. after reading that garbage today; i’m wondering if i’ll make it to the 3 year mark.

stay frosty out there.
Our CEO sent out an email giving us Friday off to celebrate whatever significant day it is.

The reality is you just need to shut up if the pay is good and you need the money. If I won the lottery tomorrow, I would gladly give them a piece of my mind.

The whole white privilege thing is out of control. I would say it better but I still like coming here

water down a ducks back, fuckem.
you work for a company so you should aready be all MYOB, so carry on wit yo bad self and get your 30.
now, if they make you start washing peoples feet and asking for forgiveness, different story, give them the horror movie

1592438528257.png

Nah, fuck'em... corporate being corporate.

Thank God I have refused to be in the corporate world my entire life. I refuse to eat shit with a fork and knife. And when a leftist piece of shit CEO or manager says something I vehemently disagree with I would have no problem telling them to fuck off and their entire family too. So I knew 30 years ago I would not last in a corporate, yes man, type of job.

As far as racism here is something I have found to be true. Some of the most racist people I have ever met have been black. Yep, racist against whites and here's something that will surprise many. American blacks are racist against blacks of other nationalities. Be that the Caribbean, Africa, South America etc. Somehow in this fucked up country of ours, only white people can be racist. When the reality is completely and totally the opposite.

Thank God I have refused to be in the corporate world my entire life. I refuse to eat shit with a fork and knife. And when a leftist piece of shit CEO or manager says something I vehemently disagree with I would have no problem telling them to fuck off and their entire family too. So I knew 30 years ago I would not last in a corporate, yes man, type of job.

As far as racism here is something I have found to be true. Some of the most racist people I have ever met have been black. Yep, racist against whites and here's something that will surprise many. American blacks are racist against blacks of other nationalities. Be that the Caribbean, Africa, South America etc. Somehow in this fucked up country of ours, only white people can be racist. When the reality is completely and totally the opposite.

this. on both counts. so true.

On one hand makes me wonder how racist the south was 50 yrs ago (if it was? my dad said when he was in the Army in the south the black people hated MLK Jr worse than the media says white people hate him now)

one I wonder if it was true (don't believe anything the media says) and then two if it was as bad as the media says it was, how the F should I be responsible for others actions? I grew up so poor I shared a couch with 2 bothers and got my first pair of new shoes in 6th grade. I didnt even know what racism was until the local mex gang beat me up at school. we fought. I dated their girlfriends. we got over it. I graduated second in my class and work construction and paid off my truck and am working to pay off my house. their literal def of white privilege.

the anger of being accused of white privilege I cant portray. Reparations? Suck my *$&#. Good luck to this movement when they leave the Dem controlled cities and try to push agenda else where against the silently growing pist off majority...

Usually nvr post in the pit but watched a vid of a young 12 ish white girl getting punched and kicked in the head on a subway and have literally been seething with anger since...God Bless America.

YMMV
DT

Maybe we all need to dress in black face on Juneteenth to show solidarity with our Black brothers and sisters?

Reactions: army_eod
Anyone who makes a statement like you are all racist or we are all racist is a fool and maybe an unwitting protagonist.

but the reality is we all have Bias. Born in a city. Raised In the country if your black if you’re white maybe your an immigrant or the child or grand child of an immigrant republican Democrat we all have bias. Ford Chevy dewalt Milwaukee be have bias based on our upbringing our experiences.

the trick is to understand your bias.Figure out what it is, why you developed it and then hopefully have the self awareness and control to keep it from influencing decisions.

Reactions: 10ring'r and x_789
I'm sorry for the situation you guys are in. We face the consequences of people voting these leftists into power. Today pretty much sucks for anybody.

This is 2020. How do you know the guy on the right is not dressed up like a roll of toilet paper?

Puts a whole new twist on the photo, eh? 🤣

i’ll be damned if i let them and their bullshit bait me into changing into something i am not.

it is business as usual for me.....if you are a good person, you’ll get my best. if you are a shitbird, i have ways of dealing with that, too. it’s just another punch in the gut from the CEO....maybe the worst one yet.

Reactions: Edgecrusher
Racism Is An Empty Thesis
An African-American professor says that blacks hold their fate in their own hands.

Wouldn’t these people flip the f*ck out if we all decided to be half as racist as they say we are?

And that's the way they're heading because if I'm forced to pick a side (color) well...

I'm fucking sick of it. Can't take no more. At this point if the black people who feel I owe 'em something ain't happy, ain't equal enough, whatever, then don't let the door hit your ass on the way out. I've lost school and job opportunities so someone with different color skin could have it instead... I was held back. So I lost opportunities so others could get 'em. And you want more from me? What exactly? My house? My dog? All my shit? Would my life be enough?

Not racist, but if this keeps up I very well could be this time next year. Go ahead. Keep force feeding us this shit and see where it winds up.

And that's the way they're heading because if I'm forced to pick a side (color) well...

I'm fucking sick of it. Can't take no more. At this point if the black people who feel I owe 'em something ain't happy, ain't equal enough, whatever, then don't let the door hit your ass on the way out. I've lost school and job opportunities so someone with different color skin could have it instead... I was held back. So I lost opportunities so others could get 'em. And you want more from me? What exactly? My house? My dog? All my shit? Would my life be enough?

Not racist, but if this keeps up I very well could be this time next year. Go ahead. Keep force feeding us this shit and see where it winds up.

Share this link with everyone you know.

Reactions: davidb187
getting fuel to add on the fire is always fun then again so is having marshmallows and sticks at the ready .

bullshit liberal companies pandering to the bullshit. Completely ballsless ...

(how do I say it in a PC fashion?) "Far east-Asians" could teach us a thing or two about racism. They are very polished at politely hating all other races while playing the victim. If you've ever been called gaijin, you know it doesn't mean foreigner.

Reactions: Samuel Whittemore
Saying that all white people are racist either by “committing racism” or by “not publicly condemning racism” is no different than saying:

1. All black people are complicit for every violent crime perpetrated by black people because they either did the crime themselves or don’t Publicly and breathlessly condemn black criminals and the crimes they commit.

2. All middle eastern people are complicit in all terrorist acts perpetrated by middle eastern people because they either performed the acts of terrorism themselves or did not publicly and breathlessly condemn terrorists and the terrorism they commit.

3. All German people are complicit in the Holocaust because they either personally were Nazis that participated in the Holocaust or do not publicly and breathlessly condemn Nazis and the Holocaust they committed.

Each of these statements are as ridiculous as the previous.

Reactions: Samuel Whittemore
Saying that all white people are racist either by “committing racism” or by “not publicly condemning racism” is no different than saying:

1. All black people are complicit for every violent crime perpetrated by black people because they either did the crime themselves or don’t Publicly and breathlessly condemn black criminals and the crimes they commit.

2. All middle eastern people are complicit in all terrorist acts perpetrated by middle eastern people because they either performed the acts of terrorism themselves or did not publicly and breathlessly condemn terrorists and the terrorism they commit.

3. All German people are complicit in the Holocaust because they either personally were Nazis that participated in the Holocaust or do not publicly and breathlessly condemn Nazis and the Holocaust they committed.

Each of these statements are as ridiculous as the previous.

That's awesome - Logic 101! Sharing this far and wide...

Last edited:
Reactions: Jethro3898
CEO asked me if he should carry slugs or buckshot for the bitching protesters. Obviously I told him either would work but I'd carry 00.

The wait is over my good man. They are trying to re-educate us right now with all this nonsense and reparations started a long time ago with welfare, section 8 housing, and EBT cards. I can’t wait until I can stop working so hard to support all the crap in my tax money; something that’s totally and completely not appreciated by those getting the handouts.

I left corporate america 15 years ago. Never been happier.

Where I work now is hilljack as fuck and I, a hispanic, fucking love it.

My best friends are rednecks.

You know, my parents didn't raise me to be racist. However what I have seen over the years, especially since the Obama era and this crap has made me that way.

This is petty- but Ive witnessed pissed off employees do stuff

guys worked at a hobby shop- they would throw out merchandise as owner was an ass

guys at a gun store- in the days before UPC- would Mark Ammo at 30% of retail. The girls who range stuff up had no idea the price was off

In a call center, employees would pick up and Hang Up on 100 calls to clear the queue

when senior management piss people off... bad things tend to follow