• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The cock bottle thread....

It's so nice to know that someone other than me veers off on a tangent in the middle of an otherwise sober technical discussion. I'd hate to think that I was responsible for all of it.

You started a thread for a typo? Pretty funny though

Reactions: Bender
You started a thread for a typo? Pretty funny though
Was it a typo, intentional, or a Freudian slip? I just tried a few different ways to get my phone to autocorrect "coke" into "cock", couldn't make it happen. Those keys are pretty far from each other...

Was it a typo, intentional, or a Freudian slip? I just tried a few different ways to get my phone to autocorrect "coke" into "cock", couldn't make it happen. Those keys are pretty far from each other...

Wide stance, Redman, wide stance!

No, apparently the cock bottle is real. They have a picture of it in the discussion. Has balls too, don't know how you'd balance it though.

No, apparently the cock bottle is real. They have a picture of it in the discussion. Has balls too, don't know how you'd balance it though.

https://www.alibaba.com/showroom/penis-shaped-bottle.html

I'm kinda curious what my wife would think if she saw my search history...

programming stuff
jeep stuff
gun stuff
ammo
audio
political stuff
penis shaped bottles.......

"Honey, why were you trying to find reviews for cock bottles?"