• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The confidence factor just keeps growing

Because “planes and shit!”

Sirhr

IMG_9326.jpeg

Bridges failing and corroded
Trains crashing and derailing
The grid is antiquated and a mess
Highways are a mess
Planes failing

On the positive side, our statesmen are implementing more ways to monitor the general public. That phase of infrastructure improvement is certainly improving...LMAO

Bridges failing and corroded
Trains crashing and derailing
The grid is antiquated and a mess
Highways are a mess
Planes failing

On the positive side, our statesmen are implementing more ways to monitor the general public. That phase of infrastructure improvement is certainly improving...LMAO

Who is John Galt…?

Who is John Galt…?
That’s not it

As I understand it he walked away

Today’s world he is forced out in favor of incompetents.

Because those incompetents have vagina / Dick cut off / dark skin / mental illness

Idiocracy should have included DEI instead of just the idiots breeding like rats

D550C4AB-DEF4-4AC4-8CD9-8AF022960947.jpeg

Reactions: FWoo45 and eprom
So I drive by the Renton Boeing plant everyday, right past the main employee entrance, which is also their smoke break area.

I work in downtown Seattle ( yes the homeless drug infested Seattle) and I can honestly without any exaggeration tell you that I cannot tell the difference between the homeless people and the Boeing “engineers” standing out front. That’s how haggard and drugged out they look. And these are the people making parts for and assembling these flying soda cans!

If you don’t care about yourself, take a little pride in your appearance and pride in your place of work, tell me, are you going to put pride and heart into your actual work?

Last edited:
That’s not it

As I understand it he walked away

Today’s world he is forced out in favor of incompetents.

Because those incompetents have vagina / Dick cut off / dark skin / mental illness

Idiocracy should have included DEI instead of just the idiots breeding like rats

View attachment 8355556
He walked away because he was made to suffer and cater to fools and incompetents. This included the social improvements to apportion wealth from the makers to the less fortunate...sound familiar?

Reactions: BurtG