• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD The continued PURGE - Stacatto C2 Optic Ready Package - sold pending funds

Iamero

Barksa #1 Fanboy & Professional Paper Puncher
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 14, 2017
    Michigan
    Looking to continue the purge of my safe and getting to the bottom of the barrel now.

Stacatto C2 Optic Ready in great condition. Avoid the wait on ordering a new one and get a lightly used one with some extras for the same price. Maybe 300 rounds down the pipe on this one. It will come with the following extras:
    - 3 factory mags (I think the flush ones are 120mm)
    - 1 additional factory mag (slightly extended, maybe 140mm)
    - Ronin light bearing IWB holster for Surefire X300U along with extra mag holster (bought directly from STI)
    - Surefire X300U
    - Crimson Trace 3 MOA red dot (I believe CTS1550)

$2,600 for everything listed.
    $2,500 for everything without the CT.
    $2,300 for everything without the surefire or CT

Not separating the extra mags or holster as I don't have any use for it without the gun. Comes with the factory bag and goodies.

No trades please. Will ship FFL to FFL so no need to worry about them accepting from an individual.

D143514B-2397-44A9-B159-14739DF2DB8D.jpeg
    D3415170-7D86-473D-8E17-B5BA6C938BB8.jpeg

Last edited:
    Stainless, thanks for asking! I've had other barrels sent to DLC in the past so I know it can be done if you wanted to go that route.