• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The Covenant the movie

greg1147

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
  • Sep 12, 2017
    Virginia
    The Covenant with Jake Gyllenhaal Looks like it might be worth the $12 plus a beer at Alamo from the trailers.
    Might point the 👆at biden for the fucked up withdrawal. Any interest?
    I don't go to theaters but i plan on renting the streaming version when available. I doubt they'll cast any shade on the Biden admin but i hope it sheds light on this issue. Not many civies are probably aware of how many promises were broken by the US gov (R's and D's both) during those 20 years and what it cost the terps and their families that worked with us. It put a bounty on their heads and their entire families. Not many afghanis had the balls to do what they did.

I don't go to theaters but i plan on renting the streaming version when available. I doubt they'll cast any shade on the Biden admin but i hope it sheds light on this issue. Not many civies are probably aware of how many promises were broken by the US gov (R's and D's both) during those 20 years and what it cost the terps and their families that worked with us. It put a bounty on their heads and their entire families. Not many afghanis had the balls to do what they did.
    In fact knowing Hollywood they will figure out how to blame trump…….

That is how it looks from our side.

From the other side, well, nobody loves folks that work hand in hand with foreign invaders and when the foreign invaders are finally kicked out...

That is how it looks from our side.

From the other side, well, nobody loves folks that work hand in hand with foreign invaders and when the foreign invaders are finally kicked out...
    Not always the case. Not hard to be the good guy when the bad guys burn your 8 year old daughter's face with acid because you decided she should go to school and learn how to read. Most locals in my AOs were either on our side but scared to defy the taliban, or neutral and just wanted to be left out of the conflict. Unfortunately the latter was hardly ever realistic.

Sanity check yourselves, and for those along myself who have been to Afghanistan remember it's just a film

Just watched.
    I have no experience in Afghan but this came across pretty embellished. No doubt our country fucked the interpreters. This was definitely Hollywoodized. The whole thing is a shame.