• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s The craziest car in Wisconsin? Or craziest owner?

65nut

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 14, 2011
beer cheese and fatties
This is no shit from Wisconsin. If you think the car is crazy, you should see what he has sprayed on his shed and house with spray paint!

3324j92.jpg

k0r28o.jpg

Re: The craziest car in Wisconsin? Or craziest owner?

I'm going with Monroe wisconsin for the location.

Which one ?

" Wives are good at nurturing your wallet ".
or:
" This country is run by a bunch of corporate fascists that killed the Kennedy's and pulled-off 9-11 to cover-up stealing 2.3 trillion dollars from the pentagon ".
or:
" I grew up in industrial America - but now I live in <span style="text-decoration: underline">FUBAR</span> ".
or:
" the Bush's financed Hitlers was machine ".
or:
" don't hold back. bad for your health ".

There's worse... there was a station wagon that would circle the universities in Milwaukee when I was there. Had pictures of aborted fetus' and religious verses all over it. Always had something blaring from a speaker too. despite what your thoughts were, the pictures were pretty gory. No idea how Milwaukee PD or the Sheriffs didn't ticket him.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: softcock</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Which one ?

" Wives are good at nurturing your wallet ".
or:
" This country is run by a bunch of corporate fascists that killed the Kennedy's and pulled-off 9-11 to cover-up stealing 2.3 trillion dollars from the pentagon ".
or:
" I grew up in industrial America - but now I live in <span style="text-decoration: underline">FUBAR</span> ".
or:
" the Bush's financed Hitlers was machine ".
or:
" don't hold back. bad for your health ".
.</div></div>

HA, I was just joking. I think his tinfoil hat is a little too tight.

That's got Madison written all over it.

But what's the story... The visible dog looks to be well fed and content, hell, even has a mat laid down for him, doesn't look to have a care in the world.

Students playing a prank? Perhaps a mockery of literacy in society? A poke at conspiracy theorists? An experiment to gauge public response?

Just general shock and awe to grab attention, "to make people aware that there are others out there that believe this stuff..."

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tucker301</div><div class="ubbcode-body">pic[/IMG] </div></div>

That is awesome.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tnichols</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That's got Madison written all over it. </div></div>

Nope. I know that's not my Farm and Fleet.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tucker301</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
wisconsin.jpg
</div></div>

I had a Grandma that used to party like that!

Its actually by platteville. Guy is just north of platteville on the way to lancaster.

i've got an artist friend here in madison who's car has rubber ducks glued to it. (i live less than 1 mile outside madison)

He has some very intellectual ideas

I lived in Wisconsin for a year, what a funny place, try and go deer hunting with these people. Bring at least three cases of beer, a rifle/ammo and shoot at deer...

Hmmmmmmmmm............he puts a towel on the door to protect the car from his dog's drool, but he writes over his entire car with psycho babble ramblings. Go figure.

Looks like chaulk board paint maybe he let whoever write whatever.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: yerbyray</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I bet he hates when it rains; car probably looks like a dying zebra.
</div></div>

Probably better than this either way..

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: isptroop38</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hmmmmmmmmm............he puts a towel on the door to protect the car from his dog's drool, but he writes over his entire car with psycho babble ramblings. Go figure. </div></div>

It's not for drool, I'm assuming it's just the Akitas favorite spot!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">there was a station wagon that would circle the universities in Milwaukee when I was there. Had pictures of aborted fetus' and religious verses all over it. Always had something blaring from a speaker too </div></div>

I swear I've seen that same fucking station wagon across the street from planned parenthood here in Eau Claire