• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The Dawg is on the hunt....LMAO

Being a bail bondsman in most any rural town is probably one of the best rackets to get into, if you don't mind dealing with methbillies 24/7 and like wearing gold jewelry.

Reactions: FaithlessSaint
I wouldn't be surprised if the white house directed the media to run with this to deflect attention from their shit show...

Reactions: hollowoutadime
IMG_4086.PNG

R

Reactions: vinniedelpino
Well now the family is suing everyone. Wonder if Dawg is one of the "unnamed defendants"
This is America.

If something bad happens to you or a loved one, you’re entitled to an eight figure payday and temporary celebrity status.

Someone, somewhere has to pay, and it’s rarely the individual at fault.

Barf.

Reactions: camotoe
This is America.

If something bad happens to you or a loved one, you’re entitled to an eight figure payday and temporary celebrity status.

Someone, somewhere has to pay, and it’s rarely the individual at fault.

Barf.

Shit, look at the people who are thing to get $41,000,000.00 from Alex Jones because he said something that hurt their feelings.

Shit, look at the people who are thing to get $41,000,000.00 from Alex Jones because he said something that hurt their feelings.
What a load of bullshit.

I thought it was just shy of $50m.

That’s what he gets for questioning the ministry of truth.

$50m for being wrong when the entire mainstream media is as jacked up as it is….

She’s dead because her boy friend was a d bag.

With parents that are trying to sue the police, no wonder their daughter was fucking retarded.

Reactions: 308pirate
Hurt feelings ?? ....... I guess you haven't followed the case.

Jones said in interviews and on his show that the sandy hook shooting was a hoax and that the parents were actors spouting an untrue story. As a result the parents have been harassed and threatened for 10 year by, presumably, his followers and conspiracy theorists ......causing one parent to move at least 10 times in an attempt to avoid harassment. The followers have posted online the names and address of the parents in order to facilitate finding the prarents so the harassment could continue. So not only did they lose their kids....they have been hounded for 10 years because of this Alex Jones jerk.

He had an opportunity to have his day in court.....but willfully failed to produce documents and appear for deposition. That resulted in the judge declaring him liable by default (ie: guilty) on Nov 15, 2021.

This current trial was to determine damages......

Not only did he admit he was wrong about his statements about Sandy Hook being a hoax...... he appears to have perjured himself. It is very possible he will be in court on that issue in the coming months.

Alex Jones got off easy.......his estimated net worth is $135M to $250M. The judge should have cleaned out his piggy bank.

Hurt feelings ?? ....... I guess you haven't followed the case.

Jones said in interviews and on his show that the sandy hook shooting was a hoax and that the parents were actors spouting an untrue story. As a result the parents have been harassed and threatened for 10 year by, presumably, his followers and conspiracy theorists ......causing one parent to move at least 10 times in an attempt to avoid harassment. The followers have posted online the names and address of the parents in order to facilitate finding the prarents so the harassment could continue. So not only did they lose their kids....they have been hounded for 10 years because of this Alex Jones jerk.

He had an opportunity to have his day in court.....but willfully failed to produce documents and appear for deposition. That resulted in the judge declaring him liable by default (ie: guilty) on Nov 15, 2021.

This current trial was to determine damages......

Not only did he admit he was wrong about his statements about Sandy Hook being a hoax...... he appears to have perjured himself. It is very possible he will be in court on that issue in the coming months.

Alex Jones got off easy.......his estimated net worth is $135M to $250M. The judge should have cleaned out his piggy bank.

What’s your favorite flavor of boot polish?

He said a theory he had, humans are not robots, he is not responsible for what others do.

Frankly 44M for someone to speak ill one of my dead family members? Sign me the fuck up for that!!!

have-what-shes-having.gif

The litmus test for freedoms, will you protect those freedoms even when its for something you disagree with? If not, you’re not really for freedom.

Why all of the dislike for Bounty hunters? They perform a service that society benefits from. I worked for two years "recovering" bail jumpers that the cops weren't doing anything about. People like embezzlers all the way to rapists, they went to jail because of me not the police... sure I got paid but so do cops, deputies and state troopers...

Reactions: MarshallDodge
Why all of the dislike for Bounty hunters? They perform a service that society benefits from. I worked for two years "recovering" bail jumpers that the cops weren't doing anything about. People like embezzlers all the way to rapists, they went to jail because of me not the police... sure I got paid but so do cops, deputies and state troopers...

Curious, what’s the pay, quality of life, requirements to get into that line of work?

Curious, what’s the pay, quality of life, requirements to get into that line of work?
The pay is based off of the amount of bail (usually 10%) the quality of life is pretty good if you're single. You work kinda like hunting, if you got something to hunt then you're on it. The requirements differ per state. It's a fun job that pays well and is never boring. Stakeouts do suck, cold, hot, or hungry and nowhere to take a piss. However you feel good when you catch someone and you get paid large sums at once. If you catch a million dollar bond you get a quick 100k... my best week ever I made just shy of 200k. All it took was a couple pissed off girlfriends.

I don't have enough hair to make a mullet. If I grew it out I could look like "bozo the clown" 😅😅😅😅
There you go. Having their door kicked and fucking Ronald McDonald barging into their house to arrest them at 4 a.m. would freak the shit out of any pipe hitting bail jumper.

Later, you can squirt them in the face with a gag camera and laugh your silent clown laugh.

Last edited:
"Dawg" looks like 40 miles of bad road.
He never has man'd up to his role in the drug rip and murder that landed him in the pen.

He claims when he drove a fellow gang member by a dealer's house and waited in the getaway car he thought it was 'just to talk to him.'

Do you follow the same requirements that LE do regarding the need for warrants to enter property?

When the general hatred and dislike of bounty hunters is questioned, I often suggest folks consider the titular "bounty hunter" from this thread is a felon who can't legally own firearms, after being convicted of being an accessory to murder and drug charges.

He himself was a bail jumping fugitive from justice on kidnapping charges.

This isn't the wild west anymore, there shouldn't be these crazed unaccountable dangerous characters being allowed to invade people's houses and kidnap people. They should be strictly regulated and only allowed to track someone down by observation only and then leave the rest to the proper police. No trespassing, no harassing, no kidnapping, no threatening people, no home invasions.

Reactions: Im2bent
When the general hatred and dislike of bounty hunters is questioned, I often suggest folks consider the titular "bounty hunter" from this thread is a felon who can't legally own firearms, after being convicted of being an accessory to murder and drug charges.

This isn't the wild west anymore, there shouldn't be these crazed unaccountable dangerous characters being allowed to invade people's houses and kidnap people. They should be strictly regulated and only allowed to track someone down by observation only and then leave the rest to the proper police. No trespassing, no harassing, no kidnapping, no threatening people, no home invasions.

Where in the constitution or federalist papers does it say a person who served their time can’t have a firearm?

Sad how we have regressed away from the freedom we once had and are slowly slipping back into the anti freedom scarlet letter society we fought a rather bloody battle to free our selves from

IMHO 90% of government records shouldn’t exist, if you served your time or payed your fine or whatever that should be that, hit the delete button

Agreed

What kind of bad life choices does one have to make where being a skip tracer is life's only option other than being a criminal yourself?

Talk about a thin blue line.

What kind of bad life choices does one have to make where being a skip tracer is life's only option other than being a criminal yourself?

Accessory to murder, drug running, gang crimes, kidnapping, bail jumping?

Then again, is it actually bad life choices if you spin that to make yourself famous, wealthy and get your own reality TV show?

Where in the constitution or federalist papers does it say a person who served their time can’t have a firearm?

Sad how we have regressed away from the freedom we once had and are slowly slipping back into the anti freedom scarlet letter society we fought a rather bloody battle to free our selves from

IMHO 90% of government records shouldn’t exist, if you served your time or payed your fine or whatever that should be that, hit the delete button

Interestingly enough, Trump's last pick for the Supreme court actually argued that if the 2A was a first class right then it should be no different than your 1A and other rights being restored when your sentence is completed.

But you know FUDDs all about don't let those people with a label on them ever have 2A rights. Right up until said FUDD sells some disneyworld tickets they couldn't use because their kids got sick and finds themselves being called a felon... Or they get lost driving in a snow storm and congradulations... here's your new felony label.

The FUDDs never realize they are actually helping reinforce the idea that the 2A is not a first class right.

Interestingly enough, Trump's last pick for the Supreme court actually argued that if the 2A was a first class right then it should be no different than your 1A and other rights being restored when your sentence is completed.

But you know FUDDs all about don't let those people with a label on them ever have 2A rights. Right up until said FUDD sells some disneyworld tickets they couldn't use because their kids got sick and finds themselves being called a felon... Or they get lost driving in a snow storm and congradulations... here's your new felony label.

The FUDDs never realize they are actually helping reinforce the idea that the 2A is not a first class right.

1665156545432.png

There you go. Having their door kicked and fucking Ronald McDonald barging into their house to arrest them at 4 a.m. would freak the shit out of any pipe hitting bail jumper.

Later, you can take their picture and squirt them in the face with a fake camera and laugh your silent clown laugh.
I like your style. You can back me up any day...I'll even buy costumes.
The bad guys always think they are better than the people they hire.
Do you follow the same requirements that LE do regarding the need for warrants to enter property?
Generally, they are hiding at their mothers or their girlfriends house. When you knock on the door to talk to the person that put up the house for collateral they either give up the offender or they run out the back door. Just like a salesman if they (the property owner) asks you to leave... you leave. You park down the street and watch the idiot come outside like an hour later. No kidnapping (that's a felony) because you only take the guy or gal with a warrant. People always forget the paperwork that they sign allows recovery of the collateral or subject (fugitive)

Accessory to murder, drug running, gang crimes, kidnapping, bail jumping?

Then again, is it actually bad life choices if you spin that to make yourself famous, wealthy and get your own reality TV show?
He spawned close to twenty kids.

He reminds me of Bill Burr's comment about how many losers do some people have to crank out before they realize their genes are shit?

Reactions: MarshallDodge
I like your style. You can back me up any day...I'll even buy costumes.
Can I wear gold jewelry like Bobby Brown? Nothing says class like gold jewelry and working out of a portable building next to a Title Loan company and pawn shop.

1665158961000.png