• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater The day the earth stood still?

Mr.Kirk

Staff Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 8, 2008
Texas
Wasn't everything that I had imagined it would be.
Can anyone ID the fancy optics used by the snipers covering the martian?

Re: The day the earth stood still?

<span style="font-weight: bold">S U C K E D</span>

More liberal "humans are killing the earth" BS.

I had to stay at home or around town as I was on call. the wife and kids went to Universal Studios. I rented this lib movie.

Oh shit, help me pick decent movies Oh Great Hide Members.

I tried watching it twice
First time I fell asleep after 30"
Second time I realized Why and returned it.

Typical Keanau role....................between him and Affleck, and Aston on A Crutch, it's a toss up.
<span style="font-weight: bold">Point Break</span>, only flic he's ever done worth a sh.............

Guys
Our planet like totaly has a fever and stuff

not bad i liked it really slow but watever wanted to watch. wouldnt mind having a dozen of those hungary bugs they would come in handy

Not trying to be admin, but a quick search shows if a review has already been started.
http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=973571#Post973571

Sometimes this might amount to several pages of posts but I use this site exclusively for movie reviews...

History shows again and again
How nature points out the folly of men . . .
Oh no, there goes Tokyo—
Go, go, Godzilla . . .
-B.O.Cult

That was a dumb ass liberal "Global Warming" movie....

We are killing the planet and a martian comes to save the planet from us..but wait, we can change and the movie ends.

Was pretty disappointed that I sat through 3/4 of it only to find out it was a friggin green movie.

Didn't like it either. Felt like I lost a couple hours of my life.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Two Shoes</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Typical Keanau role....................between him and Affleck, and Aston on A Crutch, it's a toss up.
<span style="font-weight: bold">Point Break</span>, only flic he's ever done worth a sh............. </div></div>

Street Kings is a pretty good Keanu flick.