• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The definition of a useful idiot is....

QuickNDirty

NaN
Minuteman
Apr 26, 2013
location location location
Useful Idiot: a person perceived as a propagandist for a cause the goals of which they are not fully aware, and who is used cynically by the leaders of the cause.

AKA, these motherfuckers!

I would have had so much more respect for that dumbshit's opinion starting at 5:26 if she'd just come out and said, "BAN ALL GUNS!"

Instead of that shnockered drunk rambling incoherent retardism.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, my younger son fits the description perfectly. Thankfully, his stepbrother posted this in one of his FB threads:

Z9wZ02C.jpg

I'm still watching it. This is one of the most cringe-worthy things I've ever watched.

Oh man... At the end, that chick from nowleans... 'History repeats itself, so let's do it!'

Wow that was painful to watch. Guns or not, the future looks bleak with parrots like that running around.

There have always been idiots. The only difference now is they have a massive media apparatus echoing their retarded opinions.

It's all useful idiots. They have no idea what they are doing