• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Photos The Deliverer--Poem by former USMC Scout-Sniper

8541USMC

Private
Minuteman
Sep 3, 2006
The desert
Hello gents. I'm a former HOG (8541 Marine Scout-Sniper in civilianese) and I recently wrote this poem. The average Joe will not understand a damn thing in this poem but everyone on this site surely will. It is a sniper talking to his rifle. It is about the importance of the sniper's role as a protector. It takes the reader through the process of acquiring a target, the mathematical process and careful aiming, application of fundamentals, engagement and neutralization of the target. I hope you guys enjoy. Yes. You are free to copy it and repost it anywhere you like. Just please don't claim it as your own. The ultimate honor would be for it to hang on the schoolhouse wall at Lejeune if anyone near there can get it to them. Thanks, former Sgt. Kenneth G. (Greg) Henley. Scout-Sniper Platoon 2nd Bn. 2nd Marines 1995-1999.
attachment.php

Attachments

• The Deliverer.jpg
    The Deliverer.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 32