• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The "Determinator"

Kasey

Gunny Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 3, 2003
www.accu-shot.com
I've had this idea for awhile, had some laser time open so we made some of them up. Not designed to replace calipers, just to help determine group size on the range or the winner of the "Accu-Shot One Shot Challenge". So to give back to the site I love, we're doing this-

The first 100 SH members here in the USofA that send their name and address to Cindi at [email protected] will get one free. PLEASE INCLUDE; NAME AND ADDRESS in this email, we will not be making any effort to get this information, so send it right the first time! We will confirm receipt which means you got one coming!

Okay, tried to upload a picture (249KB), "session timed out".

So, lower your expectations, accept disappointment and send your name and addy to Cindi! But, the cord will glow in the dark I guarantee that!

Last edited:
Email sent. Thank you for all your guys do for the sport!

Guys thanks for the response, we were a few shy of the 100 mark yesterday. I tried to post picture again, no joy. I'll post up when it closes.

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/www.accu-shot.com\/catalog_new\/363-thickbox_default\/bt62-determinator.jpg"}[/IMG2]

Thats pretty nice and honestly Ill probably use it all the time

Mine arrived! Pretty cool little device actually. Thanks Kasey!

Got mine today too. As promised, the string does indeed glow in the dark lol. Thanks Kasey!

Attachments

• 40C81581-070A-4BF6-BA1D-5288485141F1.jpeg
    40C81581-070A-4BF6-BA1D-5288485141F1.jpeg
    122.2 KB · Views: 13
Cool! That will be handy to use for all the group size liars at the range on any given day. I guess that mine will probably be in the mail today as well.

Thanks Kasey and Accu-Shot!

Sorry, I am one of those guys that can’t leave stuff alone. I give to you... The determinator Mod 1. Color the surface with a sharpie, let it dry a little, and gently clean it with alcohol to leave the marker in the laser etching. This is just because my eyes are bad lol.

Attachments

• 13D24B9D-81DD-4AC9-A5C3-4A80A748AE83.jpeg
    13D24B9D-81DD-4AC9-A5C3-4A80A748AE83.jpeg
    42.5 KB · Views: 15
Reactions: carbonbased
Thank you, Sir. Very nice and handy device. I appreciate the gift.

Got mine today! It will be great to use when that guys says look at my 1MOA groups and I can show him that they are really 1.5 MOA.

Thank you Kasey!

Got notification from Triad my stock pack is shipping also. Great Day. Hope Steve killed an Elk.

Last edited: