• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The douche-bags of the world have a King

lonegunman762x51

MSgt USAF ret.
Minuteman
Apr 8, 2011
Pacific Northwest

Get a load of the shit show of humanity. The tattooed scumbag and his druggie girlfriend want everyone to fill their Go-Fund-me account so they can ride a tandem bike from Germany to somewhere in Africa to alert the Africans to global warming. Their only redeeming quality is they are not Americans, so at least these stains from the underwear of humanity do not blemish our countries record for generating losers.

The world is well and truly screwed if this is what replaces decent people over the next 25 years.

Reactions: Gun.Nut and candyx
If people wanna give their money away for stupid shit, that's their choice. Their money, their choice. Hell, I spent over 1,000 bucks in total on my PS3 Home avatar before it got shut down.

I was going to spend a thousand dollars on my avatar but them I realized I'm a man who lives in the real world. I don't need to create a pretend me with all the things I lack in reality and play a pretend game to have success in my life.

Just like I don't need to ink shit quotes from a Panda Express fortune cookie all over myself to feel special, nothing really says special like some Hepatitis and a collection of green splotches that prevent me from sweating and increase my chances of liver failure.

Maybe some beard wax and skinny jeans? :unsure:

I urge them to take a bike trip through Syria and the Central Asian republics instead. They can do well to preach their gospel of peace along their travels. There are so many people in these parts who will gladly put down their AK-47's and renounce violence if they only can get some hugs. They should really do it, and livestream their adventures...

Just donated $500. Go save the earth brother.

And for the Avatar. What do ya get for 1000 dollars?

I heard a couple stories that there's a type of benevolence group named "Boko Haram" in Africa and they are really welcoming toward western ideology. I hope these people live-stream their encounter.

At least with that group, they actually use sharp knives for their beheading vids and get the job done quick unlike their Arabian counterparts that use dull kitchen knives.

I’m 99% sure I’d bang the chick. Also, if that fuck face can afford all of those tattoos, he can afford a shitty trip to that shitty continent.

Reactions: Bender
it appears he has about $50k in ink all over him. Thank goodness the girl hasnt painted herself head to toe like that.

The responses give me the feeling that our world isn't as deep into the shitter as we are made to believe.
There's some hope for our future.

To the beggars, fuck them, I hope they get the money and meet a sharp (or dull) machete somewhere along their trip.

Selfish fuckwits.