• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The Eagle Hunters of Mongolia

We used to have a member here (I think more than one here paticipated in this stuff), who had an amazing thread on raptors and training of raptors. I recall it went past 31 pages - awesome photos.

Last edited:
We used to have a member here (I think more than one here partipcipated in this stuff), who had an amazing thread on raptors and training of raptors. I recall it went past 31 pages - awesome photos.
It was a great thread. Folks hunting birds with them is pretty badass!

Reactions: UKDslayer
One of my favorite Far Side cartoons.

nvrbxwqmybe61.png

I hiked into Inner Mongolia and I know a TON of Mongolians, but I have never been inside of 'regular' Mongolia (yet). I have been invited dozens of times so if I go I have everything pretty much set up to do all sorts of cool stuff over there.

One of the more cool things there are the Reindeer People. Very interesting stuff for sure. That said everyone tells me that now (unlike before) visiting the Reindeer People is more like an amusement park more or less. Before when I was first in the area over there you literally had to hike around or whatever to find them as they were still very nomadic.