• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The El Paso story does not wash

Gunfighter14e2

Hunter/trapper of Remora's
Minuteman
Jul 9, 2002
Lick skillet Alabama
eham.net
Very interesting indeed! But those questions will never be answered as we have seen over and over!

Reactions: wildcats and fx77
most americans are at the mercy of the press and those that control the press

Reactions: fx77
All the facts he states seems logical , very logical.

Why wouldn't this psycho fuck wear ear/eye protection? Seems like a silly non-point. Has the author ever fired an AR? They are so loud it's hard to think. Then try it inside a building during a situation where you feel like you have a mission to accomplish.

Why wouldn't this psycho fuck wear ear/eye protection? Seems like a silly non-point. Has the author ever fired an AR? They are so loud it's hard to think. Then try it inside a building during a situation where you feel like you have a mission to accomplish.

It's just the first time we have seen a mass shooter wear ear and eye protection. If I had to defend my home with an intruder inside ear and eye protection doesn't even come into play. Mass shooters typically don't survive , the vegas shooter didn't wear ear and eye protection , its just a red flag .

Reactions: W54/XM-388
It seems fishy but it would’ve been better off to omit questions 1 and 5.

Not that there isn’t a chance of multiple people, but I find people generally hype up the situation they’re in. I’m sure when gun shots are going out they probably aren’t fully aware of the situation being as stressed out as they were and maybe thought they saw more people shooting than there really is.

I’m not sure about the eye pro, but with ear pro maybe he just can’t handle the sound or wanted to have the situational awareness after people show up to take him out?

Reactions: QuickNDirty
It seems fishy but it would’ve been better off to omit questions 1 and 5.

Not that there isn’t a chance of multiple people, but I find people generally hype up the situation they’re in. I’m sure when gun shots are going out they probably aren’t fully aware of the situation being as stressed out as they were and maybe thought they saw more people shooting than there really is.

I’m not sure about the eye pro, but with ear pro maybe he just can’t handle the sound or wanted to have the situational awareness after people show up to take him out?
The questions seem pertinent to me. Your speculation is worthy of asking, but mean no more to the actual point than the false narratives spun by MSM.

Reactions: QuickNDirty
"You types" ... the type of bat-poop crazy types who indulge in conspiracy theories. That type.

Are they really crazy when it's true?

Dig into the shootings in the last 10 years. Most of them stink like hell of bullshit.

The sad reality we live in is they can get away with stuff that only happens in the movies simply because it's so outlandish. The general public can't grasp that they could manipulate the media and agenda so easily.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
Not to throw a log on this fire but the very next idiot, the shooter in Dayton also wore protective gear including hearing and a mask on his suicide mission........