• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The End of the Dollar is Coming Sooner Than You Think

Hardholder439

Private
Minuteman
Jun 12, 2022
Oregon
Following the US Federal Reserve’s sharpest tightening in monetary policy in decades, India has offered its currency as an alternative for trade to nations that are experiencing a shortage of dollars, Bloomberg reported.

Below is recap of countries stepping away from reliance on the US dollar in the last few weeks:

• Saudi Arabia enters trade alliance with China, Russia, India, Pakistan, and four Central Asian nations to step further away from reliance on the US dollar.
  • China and France complete first LNG gas trade using Chinese Yuan, ending reliance on the US dollar for energy trades.
  • China and Brazil to settle trades in their own currencies, ditching the US dollar.
  • Brazil, Russia, India, China, and South Africa (BRICS) are developing a new currency, State Duma Deputy Chairman says.
  • Saudi Arabia partners with China to build a Chinese oil refinery for 83.7 billion yuan ($12.2 billion).
  • Kenya signs deal with Saudi Arabia and UAE to buy oil with Kenyan shillings instead of US dollars.
  • President of Kenya tells citizens to get rid of US dollars.
  • Association of Southeast Asian Nations considers dropping the US dollar, euro, yen, and British pound for local currency financial settlements.
And Beck reported last week that the Fed will be issuing it's digital programmable currency in July.

Can glass Saudia Arabia and make it look like Iran did it.

Brazil, India, and China vulnerable to starvation and famine if they lose their fertilzer inputs.
(Canadian and Belarusian Potash).

HIMARs can wipe out Belarusian Potash infrastructure in a minute.

South Africa is run by Afrikaans still...not ANC.

Kenya is British run. Yes, you Ke Yan currency.

Taiwan can bust every Chinese Dam and Nuclear Plant in 24 hours with SSMs.

I'm not worried.

Attachments

• Mematic_20221031_111340.jpg
    Mematic_20221031_111340.jpg
    405 KB · Views: 77
  • Haha
Reactions: ken226
China would starve without US crops.

Would starve even harder if the damnable US gov did not go to South America in the 80s and show/encourage them to cut down rain forest and use modern agricultural methods

USA, Argentina, and Mexico would starve too if Canada cut of 100% of all Potash exports.

China and India FEAR famine more then anything you can think of by a huge margin.

This is why they DUMPTRUCK money into Canada.

The world is addicted to Fertilzer process.

Reactions: 338dude
USA, Argentina, and Mexico would starve too if Canada cut of 100% of all Potash exports.

China and India FEAR famine more then anything you can think of by a huge margin.

This is why they DUMPTRUCK money into Canada.

The world is addicted to Fertilzer process.
Lol you can go years on most crop ground with no potash. Wont cut yield much.

Nitrogen on the other hand. Need that big time. P you can mine for a while too

Probably shocking how much food waste there is this country. Between those too good to eat leftovers , stuff left on plates , expired but not bad , etc

Lol you can go years on most crop ground with no potash. Wont cut yield much.

Nitrogen on the other hand. Need that big time. P you can mine for a while too

Probably shocking how much food waste there is this country. Between those too good to eat leftovers , stuff left on plates , expired but not bad , etc

Totally. Just saying. Canada would never cut off the U.S.

Just shows you how vulnerable some countries are to the British Crown still in 2023.

Totally vulnerable.

Reactions: BurtG
Money is one thing.

English, Western European, and American culture is dominant.

Not Chinese or Indian or Brazilian or Russian.

They try to look white with surgery and stuff.

They try to look like Germans or Americans.

This is down to biology. They will never run SHIT. They have not even stopped their streets and cities from smelling like sewage...

How RETARDED are you BRICs?

I sense another century of humiliation. Deeply.

• Love
Reactions: 101st and BurtG
France has Moroccan Phosphate on lockdown.
That is the other critical Fertilizer component.

Not worried.

Money is one thing.

English, Western European, and American culture is dominant.

Not Chinese or Indian or Brazilian or Russian.

They try to look white with surgery and stuff.

They try to look like Germans or Americans.

This is down to biology. They will never run SHIT. They have not even stopped their streets and cities from smelling like sewage...

How RETARDED are you BRICs?

I sense another century of humiliation. Deeply.
Lol dats racist

And true

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: Enigmo and 101st
Lol dats racist

And true

Ukrainians are naturally tougher then your average Englishman in hand to hand. It's true.

Englishmen are better at speed marching though and creating more advanced weapons. It's true.

Different skeletons. Different musculoskeletal setup. Different brain. Hips are really different.

According to A.I.

This is the most beautiful human.

Irish-German-Russian.

Conceived in 🇨🇦

Attachments

• n71mckqct0u51-1.jpg
    n71mckqct0u51-1.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 169
Here's a nice version. Good skin. Tans nice.
Nice goosebumps.

Attachments

• 4914162122_e9c71490d3.jpg
    4914162122_e9c71490d3.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 107
This example here is even better.

Attachments

• pamela-anderson-bikini-photoshoot-by-kim-carlsberg-baywatch-baywatch-1780474911.jpg
    pamela-anderson-bikini-photoshoot-by-kim-carlsberg-baywatch-baywatch-1780474911.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 80
We live in a country where the elected government is literally working to destroy the country and 45% of the assholes in this country support destroying it.

Why is anything surprising anymore? I am surprised Biden doesn't audibly shit himself while walking in public. I agree with Marjorie Greene when she said Democrats are a party of pedophiles and they are undermining the nation in every way possible.

I think the problem is that Politicians and Corporate types think they can sell out and still maintain positive relations on both the home front and the overseas front.

Russia and Soviet Union is a shitshow and always has a war SOMEWHERE on their borders since the caveman days.

Name a time and I'll tell you of a war.

You really can't blame Soros, it's just to Easy pickings with the financial IQ of the US government at it's lowest. This latest non-stop Media propaganda bombardment about US Dollar being replaced. Is just 'another' Soros engineered currency speculation play, lowering the value of US Dollar for his gain-$$$$ .