• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The Endless Validate my Bolt Gun Choice Thread

stanley_white

If it ain’t broke, you can’t resist.
Minuteman
  • Feb 24, 2008
    Washington D.C. Metro Area
    Here is where you post your bolt gun conclusions, described as questions, in search of validation.

This thread should only contain bolt gun conclusions described as validations and those replying in agreement of the same.

-Stan

Last edited:
    • Haha
    Reactions: FuhQ and Tokay444
    My **** is large?

1703683147741.png

Last edited:
    My cousin’s brother’s wife’s sister was an Army pararescue green beret special operations marine sniper with Seal Team seventeen seventy Six. She used a remchester tikkaberg in 6.7 Savagemoor, with a nightopuld first focal thermal mildot scope in 20 minutes of mils mounts.

That’s what I want.

My cousin’s brother’s wife’s sister was an Army pararescue green beret special operations marine sniper with Seal Team seventeen seventy Six. She used a remchester tikkaberg in 6.7 Savagemoor, with a nightopuld first focal thermal mildot scope in 20 minutes of mils mounts.

That’s what I want.
    I have one

1/4 moa all day long

Unfortunately my classified status keeps me from being able to post pics of the targets. Take it out past 4 miles on a weekly basis though

• Haha
    Reactions: FuhQ