• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The Everyday Sniper Episode 11

You all have me second guessing my 450 bushmaster/ar15 with all that talk about magnum autos.(not saying it is a mag, just is a big bore ar) Have you all ever shot a 450bm, if not yet, given the chance would you?

Dang Frank, you guys are punching these things out faster than I can keep up! Nicely done!

Has transformed my 110 mile daily commute. There’s so much ground to cover, but would like to hear a bit about prepping a barrel for a cold bore shot, OCW/OBT/BTO/DTL and your core methodology for establishing optimal handloads. Barrel cleaning-carbon removal vs copper removal and recognizing/handling accuracy falloff mid match. Thx to you and Mike for yet another contribution to the state of the game.

I have a Remington 700 long action. I want to use that as starting point for a precision rifle. Is it better to fill the action with something like 6.5x55? or just go with a shorter 260/ 6.5 creedmoore?

Does someone make factory ammo for the 6.5x284? I'll look up the 6.5 addiction and see what I can find. Thank you very much for the help. Your podcast and videos have inspired to give precision rifle a shot!

Tons of 6.5x55

Cheaper too

Screen Shot 2018-02-14 at 12.57.06 PM.png

The affordability of 6.5x55 ammo and with the option for cheaper reloading in the future. I will just go with the 6.5x55 thanks for the help!