• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The Everyday Sniper Episode 28

An idea with the problem of visual aids on the podcast. Could you add links, pictures, etc to these posts so we can reference what you are taking about?

A quick idea for the audio if your other solution doesn't pan out, if you take both mics and bring them into another mixer then take that output and record that, you should be able to make it mono.

I have been wanting to say thank you for the podcasts, they are appreciated greatly. Most of all I wanted to tell you about a few other podcasts ive subscribed to on the podbeam app. Ive noticed how so many other casts plug adverts into the intros and during the show... that's lame and you all are not.

F&M,

I’m listening. You guys are invaluable resources. I for one am getting a lot out of these podcasts.

Would you please do a podcast or two on LR accessories and the dope process. Ie. what is the process to build dope cards for various altitudes/conditions. What info is required to input into SW programs, how do I get it, and build them right. What parameters really matter the most for building a set of cards. Ie. do I only care about altitude or do I need several cards for each altitude because other parameters are critical too. What set of dope cards makes the most sense (every 2000 ft elevation...)?

Also a discussion on rangefinders, kestrels, iPhone, and any other accessories required to shoot LR once we have dope cards built - especially for hunting applications. What accessories do I really need to have with me to hunt LR or shoot the sporting shoots at Whittington, and most importantly how do I use them to get dialed in. I’m a little overwhelmed with all the technology and how to use them all to get the solution. What info that these tools provide is critical. Essentially, what really matters and how do I apply it out in the field.

Thanks for sharing your knowledge with us...