• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The Everyday Sniper Episode 44

Rangerbob33

Private
Minuteman
Feb 10, 2017
Nebraska
I'm interested to find out more info about the tall targets you are having made Frank, are they going to be available for purchase or for your own use only?

Looked around for the ballistic whiteboard for the kestrel, but couldn’t find it on kestrel or Nvisti. Are these out there yet, and if so do you have a link?

Thanks!

Reactions: Bratcher02
Looked around for the ballistic whiteboard for the kestrel, but couldn’t find it on kestrel or Nvisti. Are these out there yet, and if so do you have a link?

Thanks!
I’m wondering the same thing I looked on kestrel site as wel didn’t see anything please let us know frank when you find out thanks

Great episode as usual! Do a tall target test Spencer!!!

And I can't wait to get my hands on these new targets.

I have a tall target pdf that can be emailed anywhere but I'm unable to upload it here. The targets are -2moa through 42moa with precision grid marks throughout the entire target. if someone has the ability to post a link I am willing to put them here for all to use. fyi I email them to the local print shop and the average cost to print is in the $35 dollar range.

eDope vs Garmin 701...obviously major cost difference. Sounds like eDope will do multiple stages so you could input the entire match the night before? Garmin just has 10 targets for one stage, then delete and do next stage?