• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The Everyday Sniper Episode 46

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com
    Here is Episode 46

The Everyday Sniper Podcast

The Everyday Sniper Episode 46 Magpul Pro 700, Bedding Chassis,

Welcome to the Everyday Sniper, Frank here, Mike is at MHSA working the counter.

In this episode, we talk about the new Magpul Pro 700 Chassis, a bit on the KRG Bravo Chassis.

Other topics

Wind Video
    Technology Sucks
    Suppressor Follow up
    Busted Shoulder

Just relistened to this episode and looking to give my 700 build a facelift. I have the Magpul PRS Gen3 on my RPR and like it a lot as far as Adjustment goes. Thinking of putting the 700 PRO on 700 build. It sits in a AICS 2.0 right now. @Lowlight youre obviously one of the few that has time behind the 700 PRO. Is the new 700 PRO an upgrade over my current AICS 2.0 Or should I give it some time on the market before I get too serious about changing it?

I think I might have to go to this. no one makes a rrs/Arca Swiss Rail for my AICS 2.0. Any updates on an ETA for these things?

So, you ever watch a movie and there's a part where a character has a meltdown and swears so much that it's comical? Yeah, that was your tech rant, Frank. I'm in a customer's back yard when you start your rant, and I'm doing all I can to keep from just rollin'! :ROFLMAO: I very rarely swear (blame my upbringing), but that was hilarious!

On a more serious note, I (along with some 1,500+ others, I'm sure) appreciate all your hard work and tech wrangling to bring the podcast to us. Learning a lot!

@Lowlight, since this podcast back in april; how has the chassis been for you? Any Positive or Negative notes that you have with this chassis?