• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The Everyday Sniper Podcast 50

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com
    Podcast Episode 50

The Everyday Sniper Episode 50 Scope Reticles, .22 Scale Factor

Frank here from Sniper's Hide in this episode we talk scope buying advice and what to look for in a reticle. Your decision should first be based on your budget, then look at the reticles. The reticle is your point of interaction with the scope, how well you understand and accept the reticle matters.

.22 Scale factor, because .22 competitions are getting big, we want to understand how to scale our .22 rifle to match our centerfire drop. So there are several methods for determining your scale factor.

I mention Ballistic Edge and FinnAccuracy for two examples. You can download the FinnAccuracy Excel Spreadsheet which I highly recommend.

Looking forward to my Vudoo Gun Works .22 to arrive in the next few days.

Thanks for listening, sharing and following the Everyday Sniper Podcast, be sure to review us on iTunes

https://theeverydaysniper.podbean.c...er-episode-50-scope-reticles-22-scale-factor/

Reactions: Basher