• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The Everyday Sniper Podcast Episode 12

Your comments on action torque was really mind opening to me. Stoked you covered your experiences with that.

I can now understand the point of impact shifts when I'm shooting regardless of it's my 6.5 or 22. Can't tell you how many times I sat that there puzzled with myself wondering how the heck did that I do. Aka pulled the shot or thinking what did the gun do this time. Really though, it was me.

We do a lot subconsciously when it comes to shooting, which is why I don't advocate things that require us to multitask beyond what we are already managing.

Our brains are highly complex but in absence of conscious thought, it will default to the simplest and most comfortable solution, many times that contradicts what we need to execute the shot properly.

We do a lot subconsciously when it comes to shooting, which is why I don't advocate things that require us to multitask beyond what we are already managing.

Our brains are highly complex but in absence of conscious thought, it will default to the simplest and most comfortable solution, many times that contradicts what we need to execute the shot properly.
Very helpful points frank- can’t thank you enough for the podcast. I’m addicted to them. I have an hour commute and your podcasts have been GOLD.

listened in a marathon today.. the last one is by far the best... we need a icon at the top that flags when new.. sent a PM -- too much beer while listening

I will say i like the H59 but it's busy. I like some of the features and am one of those "i'd rather have it and not need it etc." it's a crutch though no doubt. I've used my GAP milling reticle with no dial stages before but i couldn't help but wonder how much worse i'd have done with some actual wind. Though if i'm being brutally honest i don't shoot enough to worry about placing well enough to require one.

I'm glad you and Mike keep preaching fundamentals. So many get caught up in the arms race of the "best gear" almost reminiscent of technology. The next best thing etc etc. Seems it can't be repeated it enough that it's not the gear. My 3-gun buddy laughs at a lot of PRS shooters because of how obsessive they get over everything. I fall into that category. Thinking "if only my SD was 1-3." Meanwhile it doesn't make much of a practical difference inside 1000yds if that SD is 10-15.

Love the podcast though.

Reactions: Jackomason
Ok Frank I heard you mention a meme about this episode but I can’t seem to find it...

At the end of the cleaning episode you said something about a hilarious meme that had something to do with the group size vs oral pleasure you talked of in the cold bore episode.

Have been listening to your podcast (awesome stuff by the way) feels like I should be paying a fee but I won't say that too loud. Anyway you've inspired me to get back onto the Hide and I'm true my amazed at all the work you and your boys are doing, and it's lightning fast! Just thought I'd stop and say thanks! Facebook does get old quickly.