• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The Everyday Sniper Podcast Interview with George Gardner

As I told you on fb messenger, awesome episode. I wish Jacob could be a monthly phone guest on the podcast.

Damn it yall... Now George is talking about the 6 GT... How is a guy EVERY supposed to pick a cartridge for a new rifle.... Guess I will wait a bit and see what some results are and hear how they are on barrels. The idea of dasher numbers that feeds well and runs very similar numbers intrigues me

Ps this was one of my all time favourite episodes... I would vote for a monthly podcast with Mr. Gardner as well...

Reactions: DRandi
Anyone have pictures of the special edition rifles?
I was wanting to see the werewolf rifle but I can’t seem to find it searching anywhere. Awesome episode again frank!!!

The werewolf is Templar Action with a Bartlein Barrel in an AICS

It's an absolute hammer and I actually shot it years ago in a local competition and tied for 2nd with it, the rifle is a 308. There were 27 other shooters using either 6.5 or 6mm and it held it's own.

it was dinner, not lunch, but it was good