• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The Everyday Sniper Podcast: Irons in the Fire

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com

The Everyday Sniper Podcast: Irons in the Fire

Hey everyone, I figured I owed you a podcast as it's been a minute. I wanted to catch you up on everything happening. First off, Marc Taylor and his medical condition. Many people have asked me about Marc after his widow maker heart attack. Marc is in Alaska recovering and we hope to see him in the near future very soon. In the meantime, things are moving forward.

Sniper's Hide is upgrading the Site, the App, and how we look at training. We will start utilizing the app to a great degree to put our lessons in the palm of your hand.

Riflekraft and Sniper's Hide are moving forward on some Joint Training sessions. We have classes and events planned that work not just centerfire but rimfire and air rifle so stay tuned !

This podcast:

• Marc Taylor in the Hospital
    • Gravity Ballistics Marketing
    • Classes in Ohio and Pennsylvania
    • Class in Fort Morgan
    • Hunting vs Tactical the Crossover continues
    • Reviews and Equipment we are playing with
    • Revic Scope and Rangefinder
    • Weatherby Rifle
    • Thermal Night Vision Scopes
    Thanks for listening, thanks for sharing, thanks for being a part of the everyday Sniper Podcast

For the Serious Tactical Marksman

#snipershide #Lowlight #precisionrifle #practicalmarksmanship

#sniper #practicalmarksmanship #military #LawEnforcement

#LongRangeHunting #Hunt #FirearmsTraining #2ndAmendment #TheHide #Rifleman #EvilLeprechaun