• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The Everyday Sniper Podcast: Jacob Bynum Accuracy Podcast Simulcast

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com

The Everyday Sniper Podcast: Jacob Bynum Accuracy Podcast Simulcast

For this episode I am on the Rifles Only Podcast with Jacob Bynum and I am simulcasting this discussion. Jacob always gets a series of questions in regarding precision rifle shooting and today was no exception. We answer two listeners questions the first, in regards to bedding a rifle, the second about what gear to bring as a new shooter.

The quick take on Bedding, it's great if you have the time and money to get it done, but there are lot of examples were bedding a modern rifle is not needed.

The second question I go into the precision rifle gear a new shooter should buy before their first match. Short answer, very little you should borrow it. I always recommend hitting 3 matches to experience it before investing in equipment.

Later I address some Facebook drama taking place. This week some micro mind tried to cancel me. That cancellation notice didn't go over too well and I took actions to counter the attack. So I ended it here on the podcast.

Thanks to everyone for listening, supporting and being a part of the Everyday Sniper Podcast.

Been a rough season, while its fun to hear the two of you podcast together, it cuts my podcast content in half!

Also re: douchebag, I know its tough but these posers aren't worth your time of day. Never heard of the dick until you mentioned him.

Reactions: Lowlight