• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The Everyday Sniper Podcast: Live Streaming the Hide

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com

The Everyday Sniper Podcast: Live Streaming the Hide

Doing a test to try out the new live streaming on the Sniper's Hide website. The live streaming will eventually get linked between the App and the Desktop, right not they are not working together. But once they are fixed look out, I can live stream and podcast at the same time.

So catching up on the last two weeks, we just returned from California. We did a class from the Pala Range, awesome time so a bit of discussion on that topic. Oh, I picked up an IOR scope from a student.

Next a bit of zero talk, I have an obsession with fine tuning our zeroes. We need this process to work better, or do we, which is my current question.

Link to our class schedule if you want to know where we are gonna be, follow us in the Sniper's Hide Forum.

Hope to see you in class in the near future, thanks for listening, watching and being a part of the everyday sniper podcast

Frank I have a stupid question, do you have to have a supporter membership to see these videos? In the begin I could watch without paying, totally understand if I have to pay to watch. Just making sure I didn’t have a setting on my end messed up.

Yes the supporter account is gonna be used for the Hide Tv as we plan on moving most of the video stuff there.

the plan is the extras will be attached to supporter account to give you the value added,

I may make one video area free but the idea was the supporter account for lessons