• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The Everyday Sniper Podcast Road Trip Rant with Roberts

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com

So we have this group text thing going on, and this morning I get a blitz of text messages from Chris Roberts. He is fired up and wanting to talk, and by talk I mean he wants to rant on the podcast about some happenings in the competition world.

See we have different kinds of competitions, you have a PRS Style, an NRL Hunter Style and what people call Sniper Matches. Well everyone wants to be a Sniper until it's time to do Sniper Shit. Cause Sniper Shit is often long and boring and long and boring makes for a shitty match. But you can adjust long and boring into more realistic stages vs a typical PRS Style match.

So Chris has some things he needs to get off his chest and I'm here to agree and promote his ranting because I feel the same way.

I think it's a good conversation, its a bit spicy but you like it that way.

Thanks for listening, thanks for sharing and thanks for being a part of the Everyday Sniper Podcast