• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The Everyday Sniper Podcast: Safe House Recording Post SHOT

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com

The Everyday Sniper Podcast: Safe House Recording Post SHOT

Second time recording in the Safe House. The compressor on my channel is a bit weird, I fixed it after the fact, but overall, it is much better we have a board; I just needed to make a few more tweaks.

Post SHOT discussion with Chris regarding my observations at SHOT SHOW. I was awed by the lever guns, dug the improvements with the air rifles, and really liked the Daniel Defense H9 pistol.

Then we went into a wind discussion; Chris talked about his wind strategy a bunch, which was a really good discussion.

After I finished, I found the compressor setting to remove it, so the minor fluctuation is not gonna happen after this episode. Every dang board is slightly different, I had to tweak this guy a bit more.

Don't forget our classes, we have classes happening this Spring and Summer, so head over to Sniper's Hide to sign up.

Thanks for listening, thanks for sharing thanks for being a part of the everyday sniper podcast