• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The Everyday Sniper Podcast, Small Medium and Large Simulcast

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com

The Everyday Sniper Podcast: Small, Medium and Large Live Simulcast

Chris Way and Frank are doing a Friday Night Live on Sniper's Hide and we are simulcasting it to the Podcast.

So while we are talking on Hide TV on the website we are recording the event to the Everyday Sniper Podcast.

I really like the flow of these discussions with Chris. We bounce off each talking different elements of precision rifle shooting. In this episode, it's about recoil management but view through the lens of one size does not fit all. Different rifle systems have different recoil pulse that push the shooter around in different ways.

Really what I was trying to do was test the live streaming service after replacing my router this week. We were struggle to keep the live stream connected to the Hide TV system, but once I replaced my router all things are working again.

To connect your SH account to the Hide TV app and to view the Live Streams, use the desktop of your computer to link your Sniper's Hide Account to Hide TV app and voila it works.

Again, thanks for listening, thanks for sharing, and thanks for being a part of the Everyday Sniper Podcast

@Lowlight

question on the Kraft rifle drill mentioned in this (and many other podcasts). Is it of any service to do this with a 22--a lot of ranges get real dicey when it comes to positional shooting and while I wait on a good range membership, sometimes a 22 at shorter distances can equivicate to a centerfire at longer distance.