• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The Everyday Sniper Podcast

I'm on the second episode, enjoying it so far.

Now I'm trying to figure out how to only get notifications for your podcast from podbean

Reactions: Basher
Great- looks to be maybe be one of the best. Long range precision is under represented in the pod cast world.

Listened to all 6 today.. The last one sounds like Frank had a drink or two.. that was my favorite.

Lots of follow up needed on the new toys you were talking about including that scope — please..

Will it be available through Apple / iTunes? It didn't come up on a search.

Yes we added it to iTunes we are "Still under Review" - checked status yesterday and nothing yet from Apple.

The PodBean App is very good, I suggest that if you have space

Thanks, keeping it Apple / iTunes makes it easy for me. If it doesn't show up soon I might need to try PodBean.

PodBean is pretty good imo. You can just run the episode without downloading if you're tight on space. At least on my iPad you can. Did 4 that way.
Keep up the good work Frank. Excellent information and your format works.
I agree with the previous poster, stealing Cheetos from the chicks was classic!

Hi Frank, I can't find the new Impact Data Book form you reference (that catalogs ballistic computer inputs). What is it called?

Hey Frank. Love the new podcast. I'm up to episode 6 so far. Great stuff. I've got a question for a future show: Can you give some tips on high angle and low angle shooting. I'm usually a middle of the pack shooter so I know some basics, but I'm going to a big match that will have some extreme high angle and low angle targets. Do you have any advice?

Have been through all 12, 13 after the drive home tonight, and am circling back through again to pick up keys points. Have to say again-thank you for this effort, given your busy schedules.
Good points on torque settings-have Borka set, but any other specific recommendations on torque and tools in general? And those to avoid?
And since many of us don’t have regular access to 1k yds, how about some more details on growing 22LR market? If anything should teach us about wind, a 22 at 2-300 should do it.
Keep it coming.

Love the podcast, hopefully iTunes approves it soon, downloaded the Podbean app just for this podcast but the app has been horrible.

Frank the Podcast is fantastic idea! It's like being in the room with the pros as they discuss many of the news, concepts, and issues that we're all very interested in. Please keep it up.

Loving the podcast, brought me back to snipers hide and got me to register! (Used to be here in the scout days) Blew through all 13 episodes last week. Relistened to the a couple this AM. Great information. Can’t wait to listen to episode 14, trying to wait until tomorrow.

The amount of information provided in these podcasts is outstanding! It has quickly moved to the top of my most listened to and the only one I have ever downloaded a second time. Ready for the next topic!

I'm loving the podcasts! I have a 30min drive to work and tend to listen to the podcasts while I'm driving or during the overtime hours at work when I can!
Keep them coming! I can't seem to get enough!!

I love the podcast? What is the best medium to suggest topics for it? I'd really love an in depth discussion of precision rifle suppressors.