• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The Fall of Minneapolis

PinesAndProjectiles

Formerly MinnesotaMulisha
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 30, 2013
    Solid Ground
    I’m only half way through.

Holy shit.

The officers in the Third Precinct were basically abandoned and had to escape on their own, many on foot.

Fentanyl levels were at 11. Deaths had been seen at a level 3!!!!

Liz Collin did an amazing job. Definitely worth the watch.

I’m only half way through.

Holy shit.

The officers in the Third Precinct were basically abandoned and had to escape on their own, many on foot.

Fentanyl levels were at 11. Deaths had been seen at a level 3!!!!

Liz Collin did an amazing job. Definitely worth the watch.

Fuck George Floyd. I hope the rats are chewing on his rotted nutsack as I type!

Just started but what's so difficult about "Let me see your hands?

I got stopped the other night coming into a little town didnt see the slow down soon enough. Wehn the officr walked to the window I had the dome light on and both hands on the wheel with my info in one. I told him straight upIve got a concealed carry, he said no problem, where ya going? So we talked about the LR class I was coming from. he said good night, didnt even issue me a warning.

Whats so difficult about Yes Sir/No Sir?

30 minutes, Holy Shit

Last edited:

I got stopped the other night coming into a little town didnt see the slow down soon enough. Wehn the officr walked to the window I had the dome light on and both hands on the wheel with my info in one. I told him straight upIve got a concealed carry, he said no problem, where ya going? So we talked about the LR class I was coming from. he said good night, didnt even issue me a warning.

There’s nothing difficult about it, but some folks just aren’t interested in doing things easy.

The cops ego is why they are in jail.
    Yes GF was full of drugs. Yes GF didn't comply. Yes GF is pushing up daisies from overdose. But the cops could have walked away and GF would be just another dead black thug druggie. If Chauvin had stood up and let him lay there waiting for EMS he'd be having turkey with his family this week. But his fuck you attitude has him eating shitty cafeteria food off a plastic tray with societies trash. The other three deserved the same. They circled the wagons to protect a POS cop.

30 minutes, Holy Shit

Some…persuasions see an interaction with police as a potential winning lottery ticket.

• Sad
    Reactions: Maggot
    Yes GF was full of drugs. Yes GF didn't comply. Yes GF is pushing up daisies from overdose. But the cops could have walked away and GF would be just another dead black thug druggie. If Chauvin had stood up and let him lay there waiting for EMS he'd be having turkey with his family this week. But his fuck you attitude has him eating shitty cafeteria food off a plastic tray with societies trash. The other three deserved the same. They circled the wagons to protect a POS cop.

Exactly. When a mob forms around you with cameras, think about how this is going to be used against you and let that shape your actions for the rest of this call. The only thing Chauvin was guilty of was a lack of self preservation.

Reactions: Snipe260
    Some…persuasions see an interaction with police as a potential winning lottery ticket.
    Certain persuasions are way too fucking illiterate to realize Newtons law of relativity... Certain actions will lead to an outcome in which your relatives get all the cash.

• Haha
    Reactions: Maggot
    According to a Doctor in the film, Chauvin’s knee wasn’t even on the part of the neck containing the trachea, it was pushing from the side.

It also shows that in the ambulance, the EMT never hooked up the oxygen mask to the tank, so Floyd wasn’t receiving oxygen.

Not saying Chauvin should have done anything different. He did it by the book.

Fentanyl killed him. Not the cops.

According to a Doctor in the film, Chauvin’s knee wasn’t even on the part of the neck containing the trachea, it was pushing from the side.

It also shows that in the ambulance, the EMT never hooked up the oxygen mask to the tank, so Floyd wasn’t receiving oxygen.

Discretion and judgement.
    GF was not kicking and fighting. There was no reason for Chauvin to keep his knee on any part of his body. I'd say that if you watch the video again. You will probably see the when they flopped GF on the gurney. He was probably dead already.

Reactions: Snipe260
    Discretion and judgement.
    GF was not kicking and fighting. There was no reason for Chauvin to keep his knee on any part of his body. I'd say that if you watch the video again. You will probably see the when they flopped GF on the gurney. He was probably dead already.
    Thats correct, but George brought this on himself by pissing the cops off to begin with.

What s o difficult about "Let me see you hands, exit the vehicle.?

He was buying time to swallow poison. Sadly for him, and Minneapolis, it worked as it was supposed to.

That knee ride is a control position. We used it in martial arts. Have done that knee ride many times and have had it done to me. It puts pressure on the nerve bundle on the side of your neck. It is pretty painful. But doesnt cut off blood flow or air. As soon as the knee pressure is removed. Pain is gone and never even got bruise from it.
    A guy we use to train with was a cop at the 3rd precinct that night. He told us all about his actions that night and his views of what happened. He quit a couple of weeks after that. He left Minnesota and now lives in Texas!
    No longer works in law enforcement !

From people that I know that knew the cop, he was a piece of shit.

Gf- piece of shit.

Win - win to me but the cop did get railroaded 2x.

Once in the original trial and once by the Supreme Court on its refusal to review the case.

30 minutes, Holy Shit
    I agree, and try that as much as possible. Even though I have an acute mental disorder that gives me anxiety, shakes, cloudy vision, muffled hearing, and lock jaw any time a police asks me “where you headed”

But I’m working on it…

I haven’t seen the documentary but I plan to because I just found out about it. But I will say as someone in the medical community and talking with others in the medical community, drugs and other factors contributed to George Floyd’s death and not the actions of the officers. Everyone knew it then and he was tried anyway and was convicted not by actual evidence but by mob rule. The original medical examiner found nothing that Chauvin did to contribute to his death and then they got additional medical examiners to go against that fact because it didn’t fit their narrative. People here will decry the fact that Chauvin was not a nice person. I didn’t realize that was a crime and he should be sentenced to life in prison because of it. In today’s society, police officers are under a microscope and it’s no wonder why there are nationwide officer shortages and rampant crime everywhere. Pretty pathetic actually.

Last edited: