• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing The Fall of the Bartlein Wall

Brutas

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 5, 2009
Image074.jpg

Image073.jpg

Our old neighbors moved out and we have just completed knocking down the wall that divided our building in two. This will provide us with approximately 50% more space. Were are planning on building some more rifling machines to increase capacity and reduce lead times.

Thanks from everyone at Bartlein Barrels for your support.

Re: The Fall of the Bartlein Wall

Good to hear - keep them great barrels flying outta there!!

congrats on the new space now make some barrels
laugh.gif

Feel free to send me a 260 5R bbl from one of your new machines to test. I won't charge anything for my services.
whistle.gif

Do you guys ever doing any demo shoots or anything? I knew you were in WI, but didnt know you were in milwaukee, thats cool.

Makes me proud to be a wisconsinite.
smile.gif

i know i would, and i am sure many others here would love to see the machines you use. if it's not top secret, maybe you could do a picture shop tour.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 300sniper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i know i would, and i am sure many others here would love to see the machines you use. if it's not top secret, maybe you could do a picture shop tour.</div></div>

Ive been in their shop 5 times now, I can only tell you they are extreamly nice machines, There are no others like them. Kinda ruins you once you see them you dont want to ever use any other barrels.

They are pretty sweet, am looking forward to building a couple myself down the road..I could watch cut rifling machines work their magic all day..Oh wait..I do..And it never gets old..

It will take some time to get more machines and tooling built before there is any effect on lead times. But its a step in the right direction.

Brian Birutas
Bartlein Barrels

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: glock24</div><div class="ubbcode-body">50% more space = 50% shorter lead times, right?
grin.gif
</div></div>

...By my maths it is 100% more space......

I really do need to get myself a nice barrel blank to hold onto for future usage....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 11B-B4</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Do you guys ever doing any demo shoots or anything? I knew you were in WI, but didnt know you were in milwaukee, thats cool.

Makes me proud to be a wisconsinite.
smile.gif
</div></div>

There a little north of milwaukee, NO WAY would you want to have to put up with Milwaukee's bull shit business climate.

Just keep putting out the best barrels out there and I'll happily bare the lead times.

I visited them today. Great folks. I took the shop tour and was very impressed. The new shop area is being put to very good use. There are two rifling machines being built in house. Very impressive maching going into their construction. Now I am positive I need a CNC mill.