• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing The Fallen Outdoors

Chucky

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Hello ladies and gents,
My name is Chuck Vlasek. I am a volunteer pro staffer for a non - profit organization that takes our military personnel back into the outdoors for outdoors therapy and to rebuild comradery.
We are looking for some land owners, guide services, boat owners or/and charters that would be willing to donate a trip to get our military men and women out for a day of fishing.
We are a non profit and made up of pro staffers that are all military personnel and 100% volunteer as not a single member of our organization is paid. Being a nonprofit we can also provide tax receipts.
If interested please pm me.

Also if you are active duty or a veteran and not already signed up and would like to take part. We have reps in almost all of the states and constantly do free hunting and fishing trips.

http://thefallenoutdoors.com/

Reactions: Wyfox