• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The Fauci Files.. Tony Got Some Splainin To Do.. Bioweapon?

John's Friend

Reader
Minuteman
May 27, 2021
NorCal

Virologist Who Told Fauci SARS-CoV-2 'Potentially Engineered' Just Nuked His Twitter Account​

Snip
So right after one of Fauci's trusted scientific advisers suggests COVID-19 could be man-made (while Fauci and associates publicly dismissed the possibility as a conspiracy theory), he shot a research paper concerning gain of function research - which Fauci was funding at the Wuhan Institute of Virology - to his deputy.

And now Anderson has deleted more than half of his tweets.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: diverdon
Previous post

Reactions: McMayor
Your tax dollars were used so you could get covid19 and why because they didn't want Trump in office for another 4 years. Fauci stated when Trump took office that he would have to deal with a pandemic during his term, such insight from a doctor making viruses more deadly to humans as humanly possible.

Link for my original post.

Reactions: John's Friend
I hope they turn china into a glass parking lot!
Can we please stop randomly using this phrase, or at least use it correctly?

The term stems from heating sand and turning it into glass....IE sandy locations like in the middle east deserts!

Also.....do you see any random large sheets of glass in Nevada?

Your tax dollars were used so you could get covid19 and why because they didn't want Trump in office for another 4 years. Fauci stated when Trump took office that he would have to deal with a pandemic during his term, such insight from a doctor making viruses more deadly to humans as humanly possible.
Yep. Clinton and Pelosi both stated publicly many times that they would win, “by any means necessary!”

The term stems from heating sand and turning it into glass....IE sandy locations like in the middle east deserts!

Las Vegas glass is everywhere .

Reactions: Bender
I don't care who you are, that there's funny!
And dude just admitted to it again. You can’t prevent something natural which hints at the fact that the cause was us. We must know what happened so we can prevent it from happening next time, as if it’s an admission that we were screwing around...just saying.

Reactions: BullGear
Lois Lerner...I don't think she served any time either. She targeted the Tea Party and other conservative groups. She effectively weaponized the IRS for Obama ....And NOTHING happened to her! Above the law....
And I think this goes to @wade2big point that it can’t be fixed from the inside. People are getting increasingly pissed at this two tier system.

If you wish to be so literal, please be correct.

IE - Internet Explorer

I.e. - to restate for clarification

E.g. - for example

The republican party was in on it also. The kenyan doesn't get full credit for that. I'd actually guess that it was more of the republican party than the kenyan
Lois Lerner...I don't think she served any time either. She targeted the Tea Party and other conservative groups. She effectively weaponized the IRS for Obama ....And NOTHING happened to her! Above the law....

Most of the soils on earth are sandy. I am not saying the soil composition of china is not entirely clay, but I doubt it.

There is glass in NV from the nuclear testing.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trinitite

Reactions: 10ring'r
If you wish to be so literal, please be correct.

IE - Internet Explorer

I.e. - to restate for clarification

E.g. - for example
eb9.jpg

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy. But then I believe there is a law that criminals can't profit from their crimes.

Maybe it's my cynical nature...but I wouldn't be a bit surprised if the truth is he's pulling his own book back...the reason being to avoid even more contradictions that would have come to light based on what he might have wrote in the thing...now that his emails are out.

Maybe it's my cynical nature...but I wouldn't be a bit surprised if the truth is he's pulling his own book back...the reason being to avoid even more contradictions that would have come to light based on what he might have wrote in the thing...now that his emails are out.

That's a very good possibility. Good thinking!

I look so forward to all the committee hearings and the ha-rumping from the republipuss's in all of this. Lots of the usual investigations with no prosecutions or accountability. Such a dog and pony show for us plebs, and hicks. Meanwhile, Dr. Mengele will still be the highest paid clown in the swamp flipping us the bird.

I look so forward to all the committee hearings and the ha-rumping from the republipuss's in all of this. Lots of the usual investigations with no prosecutions or accountability. Such a dog and pony show for us plebs, and hicks. Meanwhile, Dr. Mengele will still be the highest paid clown in the swamp flipping us the bird.

I hope you're wrong. But I wouldn't place a bet on them doing anything meaningful.

This is getting more and more pathetic...what we see with our own eyes, and no one can do anything about??

No

Not a chance in hell. On either of your statements
Tony the Weasel is hardly some lone, mad doctor that created this pandemic. Bill Gates and Google warned the big tech cronies 'something bad is going to happen on a world wide scale' back in the beginning of the Trump administration.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10ring'r
Tony the Weasel is just the tiny cog in the machine, most money for playing with viruses seemed to be coming from Pentagon and USAID funneled through 'for profit' NGO with P.O. Box in UK for some measure of deniabilty.

Last edited:
What all this shit is in a nutshell.....Is OUR .gov tried to kill us (with our own tax$$ never the less!), period. Nothing is more plain and simple, as that.
My fear, is that as more people read, see, hear, investigate, that people will become, lets say, more "rambunctious". I still think there's a point, when people of all races, creeds, ethnic backgrounds, and I'm just not talking about here in America, will have had enough, with the likes of fakechi, gates, sorryass, anyone affiliated with the nwo (can't bring myself to use the proper "caps" for these F-knobs, and a few others, sorry).
Our "elite" have committed "Crimes Against Humanity" and hopefully, will be prosecuted for their wrong doings (and I won't mention how it should be done, but you all probably get the point). Messages need to be sent.
The c.c.p. should look like a sheet of glass! (and yes, you heat sand up enough times, it looks like GLASS!) Mac:mad::mad: