• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The FBI just came out and proved they are above the law

TexPatriot

Two Star General
Minuteman
Jul 20, 2020
As they lied to Congress and then basically told them to ESAD.

Last week, FBI Director Christopher Wray told Oversight Chair Comer he would turn over subpoenaed documents Monday, today, that showed FJB took a $5M bribe from a foreign source when he was VP with the Obama administration.

Today, Wray then refused to hand over the document to Congress as agreed upon and instead said he would allow certain members of Congress to view the documents at an FBI facility behind closed doors. Thats not turning the documents over.

Comer to hold FBI Director Wray in contempt of Congress. FBI says 'Fuck you, we president dictator now.'

Enough of this sharade. If anyone questions whether the stolen election didn't result in a criminal regime taking over the government, compeletly impervious to the laws of the country, here's your answer.

Last edited:
I can't quote it precisely, but MLK spoke about injustice anywhere being a threat to justice everywhere.

So I have evolved in my thinking. I used to think that we were living in time where there is a two tiered justice system. No. Not just no. Hell no.

We have no justice.

If there were a group of citizens (or an individual) who are persecuted unfairly by the full force of the federal government, then there is no justice at all.

There is no justice in this country.

Was there ever any question?

Thats one reason I like Ron Desantis. He said his first act as president would be to fire the director of the FBI and one other agency.

My guess is, if elected, he'd never live to take office.

• Haha
Reactions: mtrmn and wade2big
Was there ever any question?

Thats one reason I like Ron Desantis. He said his first act as president would be to fire the director of the FBI and one other agency.

My guess is, if elected, he'd never live to take office.
Or the FBI turns around and 'fires' DeSantis, Trump, whichever one threatens them. All I know is the FBI and the Democrats didn't get into power legally and they're not leaving legally.

48660432-C60A-4ECA-A822-D6375BFB8AE6.jpeg

Kind of wondering if this is the dog and pony show to get Biden off the ballot. I can't imagine they want him running again. Not saying it didn't occur but I find the timing, interesting.

Reactions: lash
i'm shocked.

Ijxo0nIzq0Vh.jpeg
Wull, duh. The informant has a credible track record and has been used by the FBI in the past. But they always kept him masked when he was working for them. He's now working against them, Biden and Obama, so I wouldn't be surprised if his identity is leaked.

did not expect anything less so is now a good time for the rips to roll over and show there bellies ?