• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The FBI warns of threats of 'Dirty bombs' in the wake of their Mar-a-Lago raid

TexPatriot

Two Star General
Minuteman
Jul 20, 2020
IOW, they are projecting what their upcoming plans are. This stinks like the CIA and their MO when tearing a country down to install their regime.

Spoiler: Expect a dirty bomb attack by the FBI 'Trump supporters'.

Last edited:
i hope it is just speculation. no sort of acting out is going to fix the problem.
i think the doj can diffuse the whole thing by arresting james comey, andrew mccabe, peter strzok, john brennan and james clapper for treason.

i hope it is just speculation. no sort of acting out is going to fix the problem.
i think the doj can diffuse the whole thing by arresting james comey, andrew mccabe, peter strzok, john brennan and james clapper for treason.
What, and diffuse Obama and the FBI's false flag plan?

They'll set a few off and threaten to or actually arrest Trump for it just like they're trying to set him up for the Jan. 6th FBI orchestrated riot.

Reactions: 338dude
What, and diffuse Obama and the FBI's false flag plan?

They'll set a few off and threaten to or actually arrest Trump for it just like they're trying to set him up for the Jan. 6th FBI orchestrated riot.

Some are already blaming him for Cinncinati...

They started telegraphing their plans for something “nuke” in NYC or LA about 2 or 3 months ago. It doesn’t take a rocket surgeon to know an alphabet agency will orchestrate it and blame it on Conservatives. So very predictable.

One of the best videos ever and worth the watch, at least once.

I never thought the fatal shot on JFK came from behind nor from the grassy knoll above but from below, that storm drain.

* “We are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence — on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day”

* “It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations”

i'm thinking it works something like this.
it is a long video, but even just a few minutes will give you some clues...

It's a good video overall. About 2/3rds of the way through it, they go into the weeds a little.

I broke one of my cardinal rules by watching it. I don't have the attention span that I used to. 3.5 hours is a bit much. I'd like to see youtubers condense their presentations down (by a lot).

But, would I watch this again ? (at 3.5 hours)

Yes.

Reactions: 338dude
Because everyone knows nuclear materials for dirty bombs can be bought on every street corner.
Well, materials are likely easier to get than you think. Not to mention last I heard the Taliban was about to take over Pakistan with all the goods we left them. Know what they have? Besides, the materials needed would be super easy to get when you are already part of the entity that controls most of it.

One of the best videos ever and worth the watch, at least once.
I always thought the fatal shot came from the Railroad Overpass. All the bs about the shot that took out a quarter of his skull, sending it backwards, coming from the rear is just plain nonsense.

But, I agree, it is very possible that it came from the storm drain. Conversely, the graphic representations in the movie of JFK "riding high" in the Limo at the time of the fatal shot were grossly exaggerated. I firmly believe he was riding/sitting much lower in the limo, hence a shot from the Railroad Overpass seemed much more likely, in my opinion.

Reactions: UKDslayer
I always thought the fatal shot came from the Railroad Overpass. All the bs about the shot that took out a quarter of his skull, sending it backwards, coming from the rear is just plain nonsense.

But, I agree, it is very possible that it came from the storm drain. Conversely, the graphic representations in the movie of JFK "riding high" in the Limo at the time of the fatal shot were grossly exaggerated. I firmly believe he was riding/sitting much lower in the limo, hence a shot from the Railroad Overpass seemed much more likely, in my opinion.
As a hunter that grew up shooting, I saw the results on video thanks to Zapruder film. The shot that hit him in the back, throat could conceivably come from a 6.5 with solids from the School Book Depository or the building beyond.

The final shot that sheared the side of the president's skull off and created that horrific flap of scalp came from a viciously fast round like a 5.56 or .243. And from below. A shot from the grassy knoll or railroad overpass above would have driven the presidents head down instead of up.

My dad was law enforcement at the time, and he took me up to the book depository window where Ozwald took the shots. I played baseball at the time, and I remember commenting to my dad that I could hit Kennedy with a ball from there. It was close. Ozwald was a marine sharpshooter. He pulled the trigger. He also killed a cop on the way out.

It was also speculated that more than one shot came from behind. Possibly, from Secret Service agents accidentally discharging their firearms from the following car. I'll buy that.

1660528144391.gif

Oh really, fbi? I’m sure you have some great “intel” on this, don’t you?

Reactions: acudaowner
Why would they have to worry since they are following the rule of law and The People can see that point. Did they do something wrong to make them worry ?

My dad was law enforcement at the time, and he took me up to the book depository window where Ozwald took the shots. I played baseball at the time, and I remember commenting to my dad that I could hit Kennedy with a ball from there. It was close. Ozwald was a marine sharpshooter. He pulled the trigger. He also killed a cop on the way out.

It was also speculated that more than one shot came from behind. Possibly, from Secret Service agents accidentally discharging their firearms from the following car. I'll buy that.
Oswald was a poor to fair shot at best and probably missed, if he shot at all. Johnny Roselli, Sam Giancana's man, however, was an excellent shot and Mac. Wallace, LBJ's hit man, was a world class shot. They all were part of the hit team.

They are trying so so hard to get someone to react...but we aren't like the crazy liberals. If there were to be a "hot" conflict - there would only be one winner. At it won't be the dems, republicans, or DS.
Ur right the liberals will have already cut ur kids dick and tits off. I think that's called winning. You kill the young the old will just die off on there own with their ideas of how the US used to be o wait that is not taught In school no more either. History is written by the Victor and your statues, books and stories are In a land fill . New day and age sonny boy. Tail lights in the sunset FIN

Reactions: GUN NUT in IA
Wow the acting is top knotch. This is soap operas for red neck morons. Is every one going to go protest now lol

Wow the acting is top knotch. This is soap operas for red neck morons. Is every one going to go protest now lol
"Notch"

Dipshit.

Your spelling and punctuation is atrocious. You probably went to school in New York City. I assume that you actually went to school........:rolleyes:

Your nonsensical points are severely diluted by your inability to spell or properly punctuate a sentence/paragraph.

No "Day Job" huh ? :unsure:

Last edited:
They are trying so so hard to get someone to react...but we aren't like the crazy liberals. They are so desperate they are hiring trolls just for this site!! If there were to be a "hot" conflict - there would only be one winner. At it won't be the dems, republicans, or DS.
Dirty bombs are not the Republican's MO. The low life criminals that have become the FBI can't see outside of their world.

Reactions: BAMAboy18
As a hunter that grew up shooting, I saw the results on video thanks to Zapruder film. The shot that hit him in the back, throat could conceivably come from a 6.5 with solids from the School Book Depository or the building beyond.

The final shot that sheared the side of the president's skull off and created that horrific flap of scalp came from a viciously fast round like a 5.56 or .243. And from below. A shot from the grassy knoll or railroad overpass above would have driven the presidents head down instead of up.
The last I saw about this was that a SS guy, hungover and unfamiliar with the new AR squeezed off a round in the haste to get on the limo.

Reactions: sgtsmmiii
The last I saw about this was that a SS guy, hungover and unfamiliar with the new AR squeezed off a round in the haste to get on the limo.
Yeah, that was a passing rumor. Some even said the limo driver turned and shot him with a .45 from a shoulder holster.
The final explosive shot was near point blank, from the right front and in my belief, from below.

Yeah, that was a passing rumor. Some even said the limo driver turned and shot him with a .45 from a shoulder holster.
The final explosive shot was near point blank, from the right front and in my belief, from below.
Think Connally had a high velocity hand gun and squeezed one off?

Not many high velocity handguns back in those days.
Granted you could custom make one, even back then, but that was extremely uncommon.....like SSK wasn't even around yet.

The original Zapruder film showed the limo driver kill him with a high pressure air gun shooting a pellet filled with shellfish toxin, supposedly his brain was swapped on the way to the hospital. I have a copy of the video on my phone.
Classic.

It's called a tell and ur welcome.

Is there any possibility of you typing actual words instead of text speak?

We haven't used T-9 in over a decade, yet people still type that way.

It's lazy.

It gives the appearance that you are illiterate.

You might not be, but damn, it just looks stupid as hell.

Tank ewe for ur co-op uration.

First thing I thought of when I read about this yesterday was ‘there’s the next false flag’. No fucking way someone extreme on the right could even inquire about getting such materials without raising a thousand red flags and having feds all over them…unless FBI gave them the materials…

We’ll see how this plays out, hopefully it’s nothing, but with the left going full retard to push their agenda nothing would surprise me anymore.

If u think ur vote still counts u should have your IQ tested I'd be interested in the results.

Ur right the liberals will have already cut ur kids dick and tits off. I think that's called winning. You kill the young the old will just die off on there own with their ideas of how the US used to be o wait that is not taught In school no more either. History is written by the Victor and your statues, books and stories are In a land fill . New day and age sonny boy. Tail lights in the sunset FIN

Please tell me you took advantage of some behind-bars diploma / degree program.

• Haha
Reactions: Threadcutter308
He was too busy ducking and yelling at Nellie to get down, that 'they' were 'going to kill us all', which wasn't the plan as he understood it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aftermath
Not many high velocity handguns back in those days.
Granted you could custom make one, even back then, but that was extremely uncommon.....like SSK wasn't even around yet.
.221 Rem. Fireball
This may be what someone in the storm drain was using.

iu